Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

SoCal DeMello Convoy

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Gabex35 
#1 ·
A few people requested us to post up info on this. We are going out a little earlier this year to help prep for this event so our leave date is Monday instead of the standard Wednesday. Anyone that wants to tag along, please listen up.

We will be meeting at DeMello Off-Road Monday morning at 7:30am sharp 12785 magnolia ave riverside ca. We will be pulling out at 8:00am.

We will be heading down the 15 highway eventually to the 50 highway Grand junction Montrous entrance to Ouray. Anyone along the way that wants to tag along is welcome to join us.

Those coming will get your complimentary DeMello T-shirt for joining us and a grip load of commentary and CB banter along the way.

We do drive straight though, only stopping for gas every 150-200 miles. We will be doing the speed limit or just above the whole way to maintain a respectful profile of Toyota's crossing the country:) We drive straight through and usually arrive around 8-9pm CO time into town. It's a long day but it flys by being in a group. We will stop for one or two scenic spots along the way as long as the group approves.

I know the list may be smaller this year due to the early leave time but please let us know here if you will be joining us this year. :grin:grin:grin

See less See more
#5 ·
We are almost confirmed off work those two extra days so just about for sure we will be in the convoy!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#6 ·
Bill and I are going to Moab before..so we can go with you....sorry man we will miss you this year! Box some suckers in for us! See you in Ouray!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#10 ·
Reactions: Dennx
#13 ·
through APRS tracking, and an e-mail I just got from one of the members of this convoy, they just crossed the CO border. Getting gas and heading on shortly.

Given their location, it should be a couple hours till arrival. So, probably sometime after 10 p.m., Ouray-time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.