Thought it would be fun to see how many of the 7% club there are here on the forum. Post up your stats and I will edit them into this post! I'll start! The numbering is just whoever posts up next, not any other order!!!
- BC and Modded!!!! New Orleans, LA
2. Wrigman and Sandabbe
. SF. And we've done a couple of things to our 2wd FJ! Corona, Ca.
- Black Diamond (Diamond Dave?), Modded with factory 4X4 parts, Orange County, CA.
, Edwards AFB/ SOCal ~ Sandstorm~ Pretty Much Stock
VB 4X2 modded with 4X4 stuff
- Voodoo Beautiful Blue-pretty much stock, modded mostly for performance and some for looks...
BC 4X2 pretty much stock
8. Acetechno AKA Ace or Larry
, 4x2 prerunner designed for some serious mud boggin. It's not what you got, but how you use what you got. Orange County, Ca.
9. Landy from DFW here!
I've done a fair amount of mods which are in my signature.
10. Senor Buckwheat
- added a locking gas cap to my VB. I'm a Badboy!!!
- 2007 black diamond 4x2 "shadow"...lots of mods, no lift yet. San Diego and LA
- '07 Ti Silver steelies 4x4 springs spidertrax spacers, Tampa Florida
- '07 Black Diamond. Many mods. Walnut, CA
- SF with a ton of stuff added, look at the build up for details. Orange County California
15. Chief Rucka
- 07 Titanium Silver 4x2, Getting there Modded (Walnut, CA 91789)
16. jet cat
- VooDoo blue, 4X2, gobi ladder, Nitto terra grappler tires on stock wheels, tail light covers, DVD, K&N filter, factory tow hitch, roof light bar w/ 4 130w KC daylighters, spacer lift kit fr & rr, All-Pro front winch bumper w/ large light bar, Mile Marker 8000 lb Winch, ARB rear air locker, Maplight Kit from swissarmysuv, ScangaugeII, Recaro car seat for baby boy FJ.
- Sun Fusion "The Yellow Scorpion",4X2, 285/70R17 Hankook Dynapro MT tires on stock wheels, K&N filter, factory tow hitch with 2" Hitch Receiver Shackle Bracket Offroad Recovery, roof light bar w/ 4 150w KC daylighters, spacer lift kit fr & rr 3", ARB rear air locker, Factory Skid Plate, Big Country Brush Guard, a Pair of Hella 500, Bandi mount, Wilson 1000, stainless steel spring, Cobra 75WXST, Icom 208H ham radio, Garmin Quest II GPS, Cobra Radar Detector
Titanium Silver (BigBaddWolf), pair of Hella 500, K\N filter, Garmin nuvi 200W series GPS, Silverstar Ultra headlights, "six-shooter" shift knob, all the cool upgrades (brush guard, undercoating, tinted windows....blah blah blah) and BBWolf decal just in case you spot me.
07 Titanium 4x2 loaded with all options from dealer. Added tinted windows, Avic D3, XBox 360, door sills, storage nets for the back door, over head puck lights, AVS window visors, Industrial Forming console cover, brushed aluminum accent overlays for the interior etc.