#1 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Forum Veteran

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lifetime Supporting Member
(Thread Starter)
New build up and need to get it dirty!

So, I've installed the Expedition One w/Superwinch, Warn Rear Bumper, ICON Stage 2 suspension, Bud Built Rock Rails, Dual battery electrical, new 285/70r17 BFG All Terrains and Pro Comp Wheels. Now it's time to get it dirty! Want to challenge the 4X2 a bit. Any ideas on day trails in the LA area? Can be inland or on the coast. Either way.

2007 Voo Doo Blue/Production #4603/Trail Team Black Mirrors, Grill, Tacoma Door Handles, Black Emblems/ICON Front Coil-Overs Ext. Travel - IVD Plated, ICON Billet Upper Control Arms, ICON Rear Shocks and ICON Rear Springs/Bud Built Sliders/Expedition One Trail Series Front Bumper w/Superwinch EPi9.0 Winch-PIAA 510's Ion Fogs-PIAA 520's /Warn Rear/Dirty Parts Dual Battery System/Hi-Lift/5 ProComp Extreme 7089's Wheels with BFG LT28570R17 T/A KO's/Midland 75-822 CB w/Bandi Mount 4' Antenna/GOBI Stealth w/PIAA 1500XT Driving-PIAA 1500 Backup's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Re: New build up and need to get it dirty!

Where are the Pictures? C'mon! show us the goods!

MY BUILD THREAD
THE SPACE CRUISER

Thanks to the following people and companies that have contributed to my build:

Arien and Jason @ Demello Offroad
Doc @ Springtail Solutions
Krista and Peter @ Moto Alliance
TLCA# 20167

http://www.ricochetoffroad.com/

Quote:
Get_Lost previously said: View Post

I'll believe that corporations are people when Texas executes one of them.
#3 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:29 PM
Forum Veteran

(Thread Starter)

Would love to! If you go to my pics on the forum you can see the pics from last month. My FJ is with Larry at Dirty Parts getting the final suspension, electrical, wheels and tires. The very moment I pick it up tomorrow I will be changing my avtar and adding plenty of "build" pics!! Here's one for you before tomorrow:

2007 Voo Doo Blue/Production #4603/Trail Team Black Mirrors, Grill, Tacoma Door Handles, Black Emblems/ICON Front Coil-Overs Ext. Travel - IVD Plated, ICON Billet Upper Control Arms, ICON Rear Shocks and ICON Rear Springs/Bud Built Sliders/Expedition One Trail Series Front Bumper w/Superwinch EPi9.0 Winch-PIAA 510's Ion Fogs-PIAA 520's /Warn Rear/Dirty Parts Dual Battery System/Hi-Lift/5 ProComp Extreme 7089's Wheels with BFG LT28570R17 T/A KO's/Midland 75-822 CB w/Bandi Mount 4' Antenna/GOBI Stealth w/PIAA 1500XT Driving-PIAA 1500 Backup's
#4 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Fjamming Send a message via Skype™ to Fjamming

That's one mean looking 4x2. Day trails in LA? There are tons! Big Bear, Cleghorn, Barstow area trails, Azusa, Silverado trails,

Click for the "Genie" build up
Sandoo Blue FJ
Walker Evans 2.5 dia. front shocks, adj. rear reservoir shocks, Pro Links. AP F&R bumpers, AP 1.25" UCA, Demello skid, TMax 9000 Competition winch. Viking Trail Line. Hankook MT RE03. Trail Gear Sliders, Aeroflow, Lightforce Blitz 240 50W HID, All Pro Swing Out. Bajarack custom low-pro rack. Ricochet LCA armor.
SoCal Events Calendar
#5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Forum Veteran

i say you do Cleghorn. 2wd friendly

"People just can't believe you can wheel without 16's; that's fine if you want to handle like crap I guess..."
-Air2Air-
#6 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Forum Veteran

(Thread Starter)

Thanks for the suggestions! Just want to get out after I pick up the ARRRR today. More pics to come for sure!!!

#7 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 03:07 PM
fka PrairieCruiser

Quote:
Director 13 previously said: View Post
Would love to! If you go to my pics on the forum you can see the pics from last month. My FJ is with Larry at Dirty Parts getting the final suspension, electrical, wheels and tires. The very moment I pick it up tomorrow I will be changing my avtar and adding plenty of "build" pics!! Here's one for you before tomorrow:
Looks awesome!
#8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Forum Veteran

(Thread Starter)

Going to pick it up from Dirty Parts now! Can't wait to see it with all the new mods completed!!!

#9 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Forum Veteran

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
PrairieCruiser previously said: View Post
Looks awesome!
Thanks!

#10 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Forum Superstar

Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Saaweet looking ride! Go get er dirty

Fabtech 6"+ OME 3" 20" BBS
Federal 35" M/T,1.25 spacers,Bushwhackers,Toy Outfitters bumper,All Pro Air Dam & sliders PIAA 540
Snorkal, Manik tailight guards,Midland 75-822, Bandi 3' fire stick, K & N filter,Locker on demand, ATrac hack, VSC & DRL switches, TRD Cat back, Scuba Mod, Garmin Nuvi, BlueSeas 6 fuse block,10.5K Recon Winch,Dual battery,leather seats,dual factory DVD players, Diamond trim, Source 10lb, Rubber mats. Swingout bumper,Mad Dog armor, EBC rotors,TRD pads,T-Rex grill

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Toyota FJ Cruiser Discussion > 4x2 Discussion

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.