Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Snorkel Pictures

36K views 112 replies 52 participants last post by  anc2514 
#1 ·
Post any pictures of your snorkel on your rig here! I'm questioning whether I should get one or not. Convince me!

#2 ·
DSC_0504 by tsy87, on Flickr

DSC_0438 by tsy87, on Flickr

They aren't the best pictures to show off the snorkel... but I like the look of it! Plus its a conversation piece if anything lol.

#4 ·

#5 ·
Enjoy!

Reactions: Widows Son
#103 ·
#13 ·
G'day mate,
Thanks ...:lol: some say I have an obsession ..... :lol:

Its a TJM Airtec snorkel, I just had it painted by the paint shop prior to install.
Was not a fan of a big black piece of plastic sitting on the wheel fender ... even worse with the Safari.

Cheers
Baz
:blueblob:

#12 ·
I look at the snorkels pretty routinely and thus far have not been able to bring myself to really needing it. I keep looking so maybe someday my mind will be changed.

#15 · (Edited)

#22 ·
Not my snorkel, but I almost went with this.
purefjcruiser carrys this, I believe.
I ended up with the Pathfinder snorkel. Just waiting on it to be processed and delivered :)

Attachments

#28 ·
#29 ·
Hi there
here is my DONALDSON TOP SPIN never needs cleaning out !!
bit big i know but works good Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Windshield Family car

Muffler Vehicle Auto part

#32 · (Edited)
Silly North American's, particularly Easterners'... they think my Snorkel is for water-fording ;-) When actually the Aussies got it right with us Texan's & Wyoming Cowboys... It's for dust!

My dust Snorkel head came out of Israeli Toyota, Israel..., so my "truck penis" as some has said it looks like, has been circumcised :)

#34 ·
Silly North American's, particularly Easterners'... they think my Snorkel is for water-fording ;-) When actually the Aussies got it right with us Texan's & Wyoming Cowboys... It's for dust!

My dust Snorkel head came out of Israeli Toyota, Israel..., so my "truck penis" as some has said it looks like, has been circumcised :)

Hey is that a solar panel on your hood? Nice rig

#35 ·
G'day,
By design any water that does intrude thru the ram head is expelled at the lower edge of the ram head, on the back, there is no drain hole in the lower section, as this would defeat the purpose of the snorkel and allow water into your engine.
Cheers
Baz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.