Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

4X2 now appears in Active Topics.

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  neworleansparrothead 
#1 ·
Sorry for the delay, but it's there now. :) :)

#4 ·
YEP....Thanks, Steve....We are now part of the "Whole" group.

#11 ·
It's a term that refers to a ruggedly-built truck (that can either be 4x2 or 4x4) dedicated to off-road driving and/or racing.

The label "prerunner" originally came to be as a reference to specific trucks that would scope out, or "pre run," a course prior to an off-road event. The name ended up sticking to all capable trucks worthy of the endurance of the rigorous terrain.

More often than not, prerunners are typically equipped with heavier-duty suspensions, off-road tires, undercarriage protection (skids, sliders, grill guards, etc.) and hefty off-road lighting packages.

#12 ·
What Kim said.:indifferent:

#17 ·
Easy Racer. I don't think that Wrig was making fun of you. I had answered 4xx4s post laughing. I thought he was being silly. He asked what a 4x2 was and he is a forum Superstar whose name is 4xx4. See what I mean. I was just playing with him.

Wrig probably just read all the posts quickly and thought that you had asked that question. I would never have answered someone laughing if I thought that they really were asking the question and not playing.

Wrig is a great guy and does not poke at folks. Like I said it was my response to 4xx4, being silly back:silly: , that got turned around.

Enjoy your preRunner man. If I could have answered the question half as good as Steve did I would have responded to you. That is why Steve is the Shell Answer Man!!!

Kim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.