Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Baja Rack, Standard one piece - $550 - North Scottsdale

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  fearnofish 
#1 ·
Baja Rack for FJ Cruiser – Standard One Piece Rack. I purchased this rack new in early 2010 from Sierra Expeditions in Mesa, AZ. It comes with the Hi-Lift jack mounts as well (shown in pics on the drivers side). $550

This is an awesome rack that I have been very happy with, but I have decided to move to a roof top tent so I have a new completely flat Baja Rack on order.

No rust. All mounting hardware included. There are a few chips / bug splats on the front fairing. The rack is available for pickup in North Scottsdale.

Send PM if interested.

From Baja Rack’s Website:

BR-TYFJ-1-0 Toyota FJ Cruiser (2007-2013) Standard one piece rack. This rack just - like the vehicle - is rugged, versatile, and very cool; the outside frame is made of 1 inch tubing and the flooring with ½ inch cold roll steel tubing. The rack includes two aluminum wind deflector one in the front and one on the bottom to avoid increased noise levels and drag. The installation is done directly to the factory mounts on the vehicle; all mounting hardware is stainless steel. The design follows the contours of the FJ roof while keeping the bottom level. Total height of the vehicle (stock) with the rack installed is 78.25".

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.