Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

For Sale Locally Thread

439K views 3K replies 306 participants last post by  Teneighteen 
#1 ·
I tend to surf craigslist ebay and other for sale sites and sometimes I find some great deals, usually I dont have the $$$$ or the wife says "NO". So lets start a thread for local items we find.

Ill Start......

Warn FJ Bumper $500

#2 · (Edited)
SOLD!
Good idea! I'm about to give up trying to sell my brush guard other than locally, as shipping is a deal-breaker.

#2,782 ·
I see comments like this a lot here and do not understand it.

Did you get the item shipped to you?

If so, did you pay for the shipping?

Why is it that you would think that someone else would not be okay with paying for shipping?

When I see comments such as this I think I am seeing someone who doesn't want to put in the effort needed to sell something.

#3 ·
Lou should try Greyhound on mainstreet for shipping large stuff. pretty wierd to say it but i did a brush guard threw then and was like 20-30 bucks cheaper than ups. go figure.

#4 ·
Oooh. didn't know that...thanks, Redcreeper...hope you are doing well!

#8 ·
I also have some Ellis Grab Handle Delete Plates if anyone locally wants them they are yours.

#9 ·
I haven't seen these before. Do they cover the bolt hole for the roof mounted grab handle? I want to remove the driver side one b/c I hit my head on it off-roading. If so I will take them.

Don

#40 ·
Thanks for the heads up, I picked this up last Friday!

#11 ·
Hey mods, this is a great idea for the fourum! Establishing a state or regional trading selling category would be a good way to sell/gift things on a local level only. Since many people who are parting out items don't want to go through the hassle of shipping, especially when they are big items. Just a thought.

#14 ·
They're not for sale (they're free:cheers:)...but if anyone wants some discount coupons ($45) to any of the Vail Resorts ski areas (Vail, Beaver Creek, Breck, Keystone, Heavenly) I've got 14 of them.

I'm an employee and they give me these for my friends/family.

You guys are friends/family so just let me know if you would like any.

Jeremy

#15 · (Edited)
I'd love to take you up on that! Thanks, Jeremy!

I'll send you a my mailing address or whatever works best for you. I plan to be there (Keystone) Sunday if there's any way of seeing you up there... do they have a will call window?

I will gladly reciprocate with some perks from my company... I have some cool lights, multi-tools and stuff... company swag...

#19 ·
Hi folks! I've got a few items on Craigslist (Denver) - thought I'd share:
OEM Roof Rack = $220 (may be sold by the time you read this)
OEM "bling" skidplate= $130 Painted matte black - looks great! (includes mounting hardwear)
WESTIN Side Steps (nerf bars) $120 Great condition (inc. brackets and heardwear)
I don't get on the FJ forum as much as I'd like - so it may be easier to go through Craigslist to reach me.
POSTED ON CRAIGSLIST FEB. 9TH!!!! (with pics!)
Thanks!

#22 ·
If anyone needs a factory front bumper-blacked out, or a OEM skid (yeah, it's been used) in SoFL send me a PM..-KID

Reactions: Mt6972
#23 ·
Not sure if this thread was intended as a Colorado only thread, but do note that all of the posts thus far are from CO. Just FYI.

#28 ·
If I had a little girl, I would definitely get that. :rocker:

By the way, I'm all out of the discount lift tickets. It didn't take but 2 days:lol: I hope yall enjoy!

#32 ·
I've got some stock skids to give away... all of them (bling skid, and the two stock black ones) if anyone is interested. The bling skid has never been used although I gave the brackets to someone who got one and didn;t get the brackets and the stock engine and tranny skids have some scratches. Just thought I'd see if anyone wants that stuff before I get rid of it.

#41 ·
FIRST, the stuff I'd like to find:

1) Set of five (5) OEM 16" steelies.

2) Spare ATRAC switch. Mine works, but one of the tabs is tweaked, and it sticks out a little, bugging me just enough to not ignore.

And the stuff I do, or shortly will, have for sale/barter/trade:

1) If one possible sale falls through, I will have a set of Digger lower Links (brakeline tabs intact) for sale, only very mildly abused.

2) Once a certain mechanic does a little welding on my wheels and I get 'em powdercoated and the new tires put on, I will have:

A) One clean, undamaged, unused BFG KM2 on a Procomp 7089 (17")
(tire size 285/70R17)
B) Two used but in good condition...plenty of life left, never damaged)
BFG A/T KO's (tire size 285/70R17)
C) One BFG KM2 in the same size, unmounted, same wear - last summer &
part of autumn.
D) Four 17" Procomp 7089's...THRASHED. If you take A and B together,
you get a picture of what happened: one of the rims is headed for the
alloy recycler (a bit bent, but still holds air)

3) Barely used Amsteel Blue 3/8" x 100' winch line. Never been exposed to solvents (well, ok, aside from what's on the road), and has been stored on the winch thimble with a UV-proof cover (not included). But fat yellow hook. short rock guard that slides up & down. Minimal use, no 'serious' use.

4) You know the big metal tiremount that mounts on the rear of the truck? Got a spare.

5) ARB snatch strap, no fittings. Also noname tow and snatch straps, but I wouldn't use them for serious recovery, even though they've been treated well.

6) OEM traction bar.

7) One exrta large size Springtail MPAC bag.

More to come, I'm sure.

#42 ·
Good luck finding OEM 16" steelies. Never knew they were made in a 16.

I'd be interested in the lower links. I could then send mine to digger so he can get more in his inventory (talked to him a while back and he is short).

#43 ·
The Diggers are cool. Only reason they're off is because of the Icon billet links that live there now. Still using uppers.

The 16's came on some vehicles (those without the 17" alloys). Procomp makes steel rims...Wheeler's Offroad is the place to get 'em, if you're willing to spend some money! Good folks.

#45 ·
May well be my mistake there..didn't know it was a package.

#46 ·
#47 ·
For sale an FJ Forum Grill badge for $65.00 shipped or $58.00 face to face.

RR