Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Alignment Shop suggestions north metro Denver area

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  KC Masterpiece 
#1 ·
Anyone used the Firestone Tire Shop near 104th/Federal? Was looking at their lifetime alignment deal for about $170 bucks, but was curious if anyone has used them (good or bad experiences).

If not, anyone have luck with a specific alignment shop in the north Denver metro area...I live near Highway 36/Sheridan.

#4 ·
A little late to the thread, but let us know how it goes if you go to the Firestone in Broomfield. The guy who always used to do the FJs there left a while ago so I'm not sure if they're still "the place".

#6 ·
^^^^ Slee did mine after my lift install and BMC and I have been very happy with the alignment as well.

#9 ·
I go to the one on Huron & 136 in Westminster. They have done a good job the two times I have taken it there.

Reactions: wixo
#10 ·
If you have adjustable uca or adjustable rear control arms I've heard Japanese Auto Services on 4894 Van Gordon Street #301 , Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Will spend the time and get you the most thorough and best alignment you've ever had.

If your just going to bash it up in the rocks you may want to do Firestone lifetime.

#12 ·
Well I am sure you don't want to come this far down but the firestone by chapel hills mall will hit the numbers you bring in to him. He did a great job for mine and the mechanics name is Jarod. If I didn't find a place that would do it I was going to head up to Broomfield when the other guy was still there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.