Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Pics of 4/17/15 snow storm?

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Beach Cruiser 
#1 ·
I know the front range got mostly rain but, I got nearly 3 feet of snow on Friday. Finally managed to get out of my driveway. Anyone else have pics of the crazy snow storm?

See less See more
#4 ·
The Duratracs worked great once it melted enough that I wasn't getting high centered every 5 feet. Sorry to hear about the taillight; that's a hard one to defend.

No FJs in this picture but, it's an amusing one. You can't see it in this picture but the snow actually ripped the metal exhaust pipe off my roof.

#6 ·
Sorry to read of the other drivers slide into you. Better to drive a beater in a snowstorm. No matter how well prepared you are, training, tires, vehicle, etc; 98% of the traffic around you, ain't.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1854/275/1600/*******%20SUV.jpg

#8 ·
I took my pooch up to Evergreen for a hike on Saturday and the snow was easily 2ft deep. She's a big dog, but you can see from the picture the snow is almost up to her back.

Snow Winter Canidae Dog Tree

Reactions: Lady in Red
#9 ·
I took my pooch up to Evergreen for a hike on Saturday and the snow was easily 2ft deep. She's a big dog, but you can see from the picture the snow is almost up to her back.

View attachment 461410
We should get the dogs together. That park is only about a mile from my house.

#12 ·
Looks like fun! I wouldn't like having to get all dressed up every time I opened the front door, but the 4x4ing would be a blast :)

#13 ·
I went up by the new house on Sunday to see how much snow was up there. Looks like about 2 feet was still left after some melting. Very happy the old owners are throwing in their new snow blower.

Captain is pretty stoked about his new playground!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.