Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Deals and Rebates!

31K views 79 replies 37 participants last post by  Discount Tire 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking for deals on tires and wheels?! We offer both manufacturer and exclusive rebates to maximize your savings!

Follow the link below for current promotions at Discount Tire.

#5 ·
Re: Discount Tire Current Promotions

Still waiting for the buy one get one free :king:
Thats a promotion put on by another company. Careful though you usually end up paying enough for the first 3 that you could buy 4 from us for less.

Do you still have the $50.00 deal if you buy five tires at one time?
Yes, we give FjcruserForum members $50.00 off when they purchase 5 tires. This is for online purchases. If you have a Local Discount Tire or America's Tire they may also honor the discount but they are not required to do so.

These guys are awesome! I just bought a set of Trail Grapplers and got a $50 discount that I didn't even know I qualified for.

Quick delivery

Road Hazard option

Can't beat that:bigthumb:

Doc
Thanks for the good words Doc! Has your new product been installed yet?

#3 ·

Do you still have the $50.00 deal if you buy five tires at one time?

#8 ·

Just checked Discounttire.com yesterday for a set of Hankook Dynapros and saw a $100 mail in rebate ad on the page. Today it's not there. June ends tomorrow and I was going to take a drive and buy some new rubber, now I have second thoughts...

What gives?

#9 ·

I'm not sure. I don't see any nationwide mail-in rebates for Hankook right now. I would recommend calling your local store and see if there was or is a local promotion running on them. Here's a link to the nationwide promotions that are running right now.

Current Promotions - Discount Tire

#10 ·
Discount Tire Current Promotions

Any chance some promos are coming up soon for Goodyear? I'm about to up and get 4 Duratracs!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#11 ·

Any chance some promos are coming up soon for Goodyear? I'm about to up and get 4 Duratracs!

I'm not showing any upcoming Goodyear promotions but as always we guarantee the lowest out the door price on all the products we offer. If a competitor ever has a cheaper advertised out the door price we'll beat it :bigthumb: Also keep in mind that we give all FJ members here $50.00 OFF their total with the purchase of 5 tires.

#13 ·

I just had a set of Goodyear Duratracs purchased and installed at Discount tires. And the service was second to none!

I was initially concerned because one Discount Tire store refused to work on my FJ because of Spidertrax spacers several months ago. I had to have my stock Dunlop’s siped in an attempt to get them through one more winter. They were better, but still horrible in the snow. Hauled all the tires to the only Discount Tire store with a tire siper. Needless to say, I was not happy having to haul all the tires there in the back of my buddies pickup.

I threw in the towel on the Dunlop’s and went to another Discount Tire in the area, Apple Valley, MN (Twin Cities) on a quest to get a good set of tires. I was greeted by a manager, Paul, who I immediately asked, "will you work on my FJ, it has wheel spacers?"
He asked what type, and I told him. His response was, "Absolutely, no problem." I purchased my new Goodyear 285/70-17, Duratracs, had them mounted, and couldn't be happier! FYI, Paul came from OR, Idaho area, and is a wheeler. He knows his stuff.

#17 ·

I just finished an online chat and was told that because the price match difference was so much, they would not be able to honor the Forum discount. Has anyone else run into this?
This is correct. Price matches can not be combined with the FJ member discount.

#19 ·

We don't show anything on the current calender but as always we guarantee the lowest delivered price on the internet.

Here is the link to our promotion page on our web site to keep checking.

Current Promotions - Discount Tire Direct

#22 ·

^^^ Thank You, received the email notification !

Much Appreciated !

#24 ·
Discount Tire Current Promotions

Awesome choice on tires! Can I order tires online and pay by
PayPal and use your $50 code upon ordering?

#26 ·

$50 dollar savings buying 4, (limited offer, I bought 5) $50 dollar savings being fjcruiser member, $60 dollar rebate from GoodYear = substantial savings. I ordered these at 1pm on thur. and was unloading them from UPS at 1 pm on friday following day. :clap:

GoodYear 28570R17 Duratracs
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

#28 ·

$50 dollar savings buying 4, (limited offer, I bought 5) $50 dollar savings being fjcruiser member, $60 dollar rebate from GoodYear = substantial savings. I ordered these at 1pm on thur. and was unloading them from UPS at 1 pm on friday following day. :clap:

GoodYear 28570R17 Duratracs
View attachment 71753
Awesome! We appreciate your support :rocker:

The Difference... Before and After Discount Tires' HELP ! ! !...

Before...

After...

I filled out all the rebate items when I did the online purchase, have not heard anything since.... can the be chaecked on somehow ?

MANY THANKS... EITHER WAY, THIS WAS A GREAT DEAL ! ! !...
You can check the status on the Goodyear rebate Here: My Rebate Status

If you made this purchase using the CarCareOne credit card you can check the rebate status here: https://dt.rebatepromotions.com/check-status

#27 · (Edited)

The Difference... Before and After Discount Tires' HELP ! ! !...

Before...

After...

I filled out all the rebate items when I did the online purchase, have not heard anything since.... can the be chaecked on somehow ?

MANY THANKS... EITHER WAY, THIS WAS A GREAT DEAL ! ! !...

#32 ·
#35 · (Edited)

Perfect! Thanks!!:rocker:
Glad we could help :bigthumb:

I would like to buy 5 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac LT285/70R17D1 121Q W. what will be my total price and what deals/ rebates/ forum discount. 30017 zip code.. Thanks for the help.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Here's our current mail order price breakdown.

285/70-17 DuraTrac - $273.00 each
Shipping - FREE
Discount - $50.00 OFF FJ member discount for purchasing 5 tires
Rebate - $60.00 Goodyear mail-in rebate for purchasing 4 new DuraTrac tires

OTD: $1315.00
After Rebate: $1255.00

#34 ·

I would like to buy 5 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac LT285/70R17D1 121Q W. what will be my total price and what deals/ rebates/ forum discount. 30017 zip code.. Thanks for the help.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#36 ·

I need 4 tires for my wifes 4 Runner and I'm looking at the Falken Ziex ZE-612 what deals and rebates can you hook me up with?

#37 ·

I need 4 tires for my wifes 4 Runner and I'm looking at the Falken Ziex ZE-612 what deals and rebates can you hook me up with?
I'd recommend checking the load rating on the ZE-612 that you are considering. Give us a call if we can help you with that.

Here's a link to the Falken ZE-612 pricing through our mail order division. We guarantee the lowest delivered price and shipping is FREE: Falken Ziex ZE-612 tires listed by size

#41 · (Edited)

Thank you for the post, Dan.

Below is the link with our current mail order price on the 285/70-17 (LR-E) Nitto Terra Grappler A/T. Shipping is included for FREE and we give all FJcruiserForums.com members here $50.00 OFF their total with the purchase of 5 tires. We are also offering a $50.00 mail-in rebate with the purchase of a new set.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...c=40329&counter=1&ar=70&rd=17&sw=false&cs=285

Before purchasing I recommend contacting your local Discount Tire to see what they can do for you. Our local stores are very good about matching on-line delivered prices and in-store purchases comes with added services we are unable to provide through our mail order division.

#42 ·

Thank you for the post, Dan.

Below is the link with our current mail order price on the 285/70-17 (LR-E) Nitto Terra Grappler A/T. Shipping is included for FREE and we give all FJcruiserForums.com members here $50.00 OFF their total with the purchase of 5 tires. We are also offering a $50.00 mail-in rebate with the purchase of a new set.

Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct

Before purchasing I recommend contacting your local Discount Tire to see what they can do for you. Our local stores are very good about matching on-line delivered prices and in-store purchases comes with added services we are unable to provide through our mail order division.
You said Terra Grapplers but the deal is Dune

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.