Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

What did you do TO your FJ Cruiser TODAY?

9M views 52K replies 3K participants last post by  FJraja 
#1 · (Edited)
This may sound weird but we are always doing something like 4x4, washing , a good coat of wax picture, a new sticker, wheels, lift, super charger or just an oil change the point is what you did today to or with the FJ cruiser.
This is my favorite thread on the jeep forum and probably the most popular in their entire forum with over two million posts, So why not here? I'll start it off and its up to all of us to keep it going. :cheers:

1. Today I added a headliner supercharger sticker to my windshield after giving her a bath.

See less See more
#28,824 ·
Rear suspension.
I installed the Boss coilovers last Fall and didn't like the stock rear,so I just installed Toytec Superflex springs and Boss shocks.
Sits just right now and the ride quality is 100% better with no sag or squat.

Tires are next on the list at a later date.

#28,826 ·
#28,827 ·
Forgot to post it sooner, over last weekend I bedlined my roof black. Really happy with how it turned out.

Oh, and painted and installed an all pro IFS skid plate. The rest of the setup will be coming soon as the budget allows.

#28,832 ·
Re: What did you do TO OR WITH your FJ Cruiser TODAY?

Continued cleaning of interior. Those of you that were in Florence will understand.

Attachments

Reactions: Zed 71
#28,833 ·

Continued cleaning of interior. Those of you that were in Florence will understand.
I wasn't there, but I understand that situation! So, you've discovered too that we have drain holes in the floor? :surprise

#28,835 ·

I wasn't there, but I understand that situation! So, you've discovered too that we have drain holes in the floor? :surprise
Handy little dudes are'nt they

Reactions: fjen