Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2013 TTE - Photoshop.

24K views 216 replies 35 participants last post by  Wikid 
#1 · (Edited)
Pulled the trigger on my 2013 TTSE. Did some photoshopping today at work. What do you guys think?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks nasty...................oh wait.........there's nothing there.

#7 · (Edited)
Do you need a tissue Tony? I'll send you a box. There wasn't a picture posted when we answered your post. It said Hey look at me and that was it. Sorry you have a stick up your a** and no sense of humor. If you look at the time stamp we posted at 8:46 and you edited your post 2 minutes later and I guess added your photo.

Yes it looks good.

By the way....I could care less about crawl control. I learned to drive. I don't need my truck to drive for me.

#9 ·
Wow. The wifi dropped when I went to upload photo. Unreal. I am have been on Triumph675.net and Ducati.ms for years - both owned by the same company that owns this forum and have never come across a bunch of fools as this.

#14 · (Edited)
I knew I recognized that pic. I took it. That's Jacque's FJ when it came in at Toyota of Dallas. :lol:

Congrats on the new FJ!
I don't care for the black roof, but love the black rings. We painted the ones on my wife's TT and it made a huge difference.

The original:

#15 ·
I knew I recognized that pic. I took it. That's Jacque's FJ when it came in at Toyota of Dallas. :lol:

Congrats on the new FJ!
I don't care for the black roof, but love the black rings. We painted my the ones on my wife's TT and make a huge difference.

The original:
Thanks for providing pics! Mine comes in at the end of the month. Was playing around at work. Not sure about roof either, but I think the wheel rings look great in black.

#28 ·
You would get schooled at Larry Miller. I'll drink your pompous wannabe boy racer ass under the table. I bet you have a Vespa.

Why do all the trollers come out on Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#32 ·
You should straight shot your rainbow Vespa out I-80 to Larry Miller to see it for yourself.

#46 ·
He came in a few months ago acting like a human being, but came back acting like an adolescent chimpanzee.

#54 ·
How many steroid injections did you do today? You're roid ragin'

Maybe just too many jagabombs?

#58 ·
I wonder where he is. It's been days since Lugs showed himself. Lucky for TonyTheInternetToughguy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.