Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Urban Wheeling

284K views 1K replies 289 participants last post by  Supasta 
#1 · (Edited)
Urban wheeling, Urban Posing, Urban flexing
Call it what you want.
I thought it would be fun to have a thread dedicated to the urban wheeling shots.

Guidelines
You must have a cool vehicle (if you have an FJ , you have this covered already)
You must be in city limits
There must be concrete or asphalt in the picture.
You are responsible for following any laws
Have fun. I know there are some creative type people here, so I'm looking forward to seeing some shots.
You may be called out, by peers, for not following the guidelines ( lets keep this part fun)

Here is my first contribution. I had limited time to do this ,so I may change some pictures after I get better ones
No tires were spun during this wheeling adventure, but you can see how many people do spin them.
This is the place I tried out crawl control when I first got my TT

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Heh - coincidence: a couple of days ago I was thinking about when I lived in Tempe in the '90's. A work friend and I rode over to a meeting in Scottsdale and parked in a deck garage with the gates open - looked fine. When we went to leave the gates were closed. I said "f-it," shifted the transfer case and drove my 4Runner over the curb, up an embankment, over the landscaping and around the parking gate. No drama, but what surprised me was the rebel yell of approval I got from the passenger seat. She was pretty cool, but I was still impressed. Unfortunately no photos... they'd have been black and white back then anyway.

#9 ·
I'm in. :lol:

#10 ·
The idea is good, but I kinda don't like the attention it draws from others in public

Reactions: RJT
#13 ·
#14 ·
A couple of bonus points....

but if you capture a Prius driver yelling at the FJ for destroying the environment (mall) you win a 12 pack :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#18 ·
I looked and looked... but this is the closest I could come to an urban pic...
It is in town still.
If memory serves me, this is Silverton Colorado.

#22 · (Edited)
Alright.
The action has begun. it seems we have some seasoned urban wheelers in this group. I can see mall crawling in a whole new light now
thanks all . This should be fun. Remember, be safe and tread on the concrete, lightly:cheers:

#23 ·
Dang! I gotta find the old sd card with picx on it. Back in 06 when I first got the Fj, they tore down a strip mall, and I nearly rolled her playing in the rubble. That was the day I decided the bumper wings were a dumb thing. The front ones didn't survive the day. Ill have to dig through the junk drawer and see if I can find them.

#25 ·
#28 ·
I was just about to take a picture of my FJ for this thread but I ended up getting yelled at.... stupid building manager....

#822 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.