Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Where Did You Go With Your FJ Today?

598K views 5K replies 707 participants last post by  Kaiju 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread is only for what you did "WITH" your FJ today.
Please use the other thread for what you did "TO" your FJ today.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...53-what-did-you-do-your-fj-cruiser-today.html

Took the Shiba`s on a mission to PetSmart. Stopped at Famous Daves for take out. It was to cold for tailgating so we dined in the FJ...

here they are waiting for their lunch...:lol:

check out the expression on Nikko`s face, hahahaha

See less See more
#3 ·
almost forgot, stopped by the dealer today to pick up 1 qt. of WS trans fluid for whenever I get a chance to do a trans cooler...

Of course the sales staff came outside to have a look, and The Parts guy even came out after I told him what it was for and why... They all gave the thumbs up!:lol:

#11 ·
Installed the 35W H4 Hi/Low HID kit. Also installed some LED mirror lights.

They look really bright because of the iPhone camera, and they are bright, but I'm trying to be conscientious of how they're aimed so I don't blind people. Eventually I'll go projector...but driving in the boonies at night requires more light.

This is probably why the threads were merged; too much confusion between WITH and TO.

#8 ·
What did you do WITH you FJ today, Take 2...

Took the Shiba`s on a mission to PetSmart. Stopped at Famous Daves for take out. It was to cold for tailgating so we dined in the FJ...

here they are waiting for their lunch...:lol:

check out the expression on Nikko`s face, hahahaha
That's hilarious!

The other thing that I noticed and love is that you have the MPAC Pet Barrier, and I had to crack up because your "pets" are in FRONT of it! Priceless...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: tsfarling
#10 ·
That's hilarious!

The other thing that I noticed and love is that you have the MPAC Pet Barrier, and I had to crack up because your "pets" are in FRONT of it! Priceless...

hahaha, yes, Nikko likes to ride shotgun, but is content with hanging out on his blankie behind the drivers seat. It takes Lola a little bit to unwind and settle down. But as soon as I stop and they KNOW we are going for a walk or food, her legs are in motion, it is very funny to pick her up and her legs are going like shes running a marathon, priceless...
Nikko just stand`s up and sniff the outside air and wait for me to help him out...:lol:

The Pet barrier is for keeping the Shiba`s from getting in the back, Lola liked to jump over the rear seat. And to keep the gear/boat gear away from them and keep us all safer.
:cheers:

#9 ·
I'm going out to do some snow wheeling! I will post pictures when I get back. :bigthumb:

#16 ·
What did you do WITH you FJ today, Take 2...

That really sucks that the thread was deleted or merged. I wish an individual would own up. Was it on purpose, did someone just use poor judgment, or was it hacker's play? I use my posts as a journal of my activities so someone wiped out part of my past!! :flame: :lol: I don't see how anyone could make a rational decision to merge or delete it. Maybe some if the mods are dumber than I thought! ;)

I wondered what was going on yesterday with access to the forum and on my app, none of my participated threads would appear.

I suspected it was a security breach from a hacker.

#17 ·
That really sucks that the thread was deleted or merged. I wish an individual would own up. Was it on purpose, did someone just use poor judgment, or was it hacker's play? I use my posts as a journal of my activities so someone wiped out part of my past!! :flame: :lol: I don't see how anyone could make a rational decision to merge or delete it. Maybe some if the mods are dumber than I thought! ;)

I wondered what was going on yesterday with access to the forum and on my app, none of my participated threads would appear.

I suspected it was a security breach from a hacker.

off topic threatening bantor is what I`m hearing posted in the threads...

but the bright side is you have a new thread to post, so post away!:rocker:

#20 ·
Not bad ideas. I'd also like to politely suggest, at the risk of seeming overly anal, which I'll freely admit to being, that the title of this thread be fixed - Please Put The R back in Your - it looks like some kind of lowbrow pidgeon english currently.

#23 ·
It brought us down to Indy to celebrate our anniversary a few days late. Came to to town early to stop at 4 Wheel Drive store to pick up couple things. Checked into Canterbury Hotel with special "romance package". Just finished a mind blowing steak dinner at St. Elmo's. Awesome day/night! Sandbox will safely return us home tomorrow! Passed on driving through the rock garden earlier at 4 Wheel Drive store earlier. Was excited to try it after reading about it online, but it was more of a boulder garden!

#29 ·
#31 ·
Just ended up taking the wife and daughter out for an all day cruise around Dallas! We love just driving it anywhere! ;)

#33 ·
Here is a video I made of the off-roading boston801, Codeman006, and I did on Rattlesnake Trail here in Utah :rocker:

#34 ·
Yesterday I woke up cleaned off all the snow from the night before. And went and picked up my friend to take him to the nearest large town (100 miles away) so that he could test drive some vehicles. I rode with him in a Chrysler 200, Dodge Grand Caravan, Jeep Liberty, and Honda CR-V. I still liked the ride of the FJ the best :rocker:

Reactions: Boudreaux
#36 ·
i used to have a thread called "What did you do WITH your FJ today" but it got taken away and absorbed into the other thread.....

...to add....i'm not stirring the pot or crying about it ....just kinda sucks...

#42 · (Edited)
This is for B, (Aikidoka) :lol::lol::lol:

Mall crawling for sushi and then snorkel install behind the school!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had this Oregon Camera that I used on the waverunner. I`m pretty sure something is wrong with it, Good thing youTube straightened out the stuttering, It was almost unbearable to watch...
so pardon the POS camera...
I`d like to get a GoPro one of these days...

I came up with a quick way to mount the camera on the bumper using a heavy duty magnet that I used on the job. 1 modified 1/4-20 bolt and done.

#44 ·
This is for B, (Aikidoka) :lol::lol::lol:

Mall crawling for sushi and then snorkel install behind the school!
:rofl: :rofl:

Mall crawling for sushi, then snorkel install behind the school!...lol... - YouTube

I had this Oregon Camera that I used on the waverunner. I`m pretty sure something is wrong with it, Good thing youTube straightened out the stuttering, It was almost unbearable to watch...
so pardon the POS camera...
I`d like to get a GoPro one of these days...

I came up with a quick way to mount the camera on the bumper using a heavy duty magnet that I used on the job. 1 modified 1/4-20 bolt and done.

I used one of these same cameras on my FJ too!! I had it attatched to my roof rack as I drove from my friends house to my house but his had such a poor video and audio quality that I never posted it. Yours looks cool though! (Even if it's quality stinks compared to a GoPro)

Finally got the pictures from my run Sunday. :lol:

Looks like an AWESOME trip! Love that TT!

Also, this is my 2000th post!!!!! :clap: :clap: :cheers: :rocker: :bigthumb: :lol:

#43 ·
Finally got the pictures from my run Sunday. :lol: