Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Will these fit together? Road Armor Bumper+Fender Flares

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  AAAC 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That is one bad bumper , if you are thinking of bushwacker flares you may have a fit problem with the corner hoop, in the area around the signal light the BW's wrap around the rear part of the light .... This might be a question Road Armour them self can answer if others here don't have the answer.

#4 ·
I was also thinking this. It looks like the wrap around wouldn't allow the fit for the bumper. I hope we're wrong! :lol:
You might want to look into that bumper a little more. It's heavier than sh!t and I have heard about/seen powder coating issues with them as well. I'm not sure if there issues have been fixed or not, but before you drop $2,200 on a bumper, I would seriously look into it. Especially when you can get a Demello or All-Pro bumper for a little more than half the cost of a Road Armor. Just my two cents. :cheers:
I've also heard these bad reviews, as well as taking forever to ship. But I've also heard that the company has turned a leaf and is putting out better items. I agree that it's damn heavy but at the same time I want something with some serious balls. I am also considering Demello.

#3 ·
You might want to look into that bumper a little more. It's heavier than sh!t and I have heard about/seen powder coating issues with them as well. I'm not sure if there issues have been fixed or not, but before you drop $2,200 on a bumper, I would seriously look into it. Especially when you can get a Demello or All-Pro bumper for a little more than half the cost of a Road Armor. Just my two cents. :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.