Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2014 Trail Teams Ultimate Edition Heritage Blue Pic and Video from SEMA

288K views 1K replies 159 participants last post by  sandFJ90210 
#1 · (Edited)
2014 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Ultimate Edition Heritage Blue Pic and Video from SEMA

FINALLY....The 2014 Trail Teams Ultimate Edition Pic and Video from SEMA 2013:

Attachments

See less See more
1 1
Reactions: Samwow
#5 ·
Agree with everyone. I had an FJ40 in this color growing up and looked better than this. I'm keeping my "Tactical" Black MT on order. Hopefully it will be here before Christmas!

#6 ·
I would like to see one in person. :wave:

#7 ·
Not impressed at all!

#13 ·
As an owner of a 07 Sun Fusion I was hoping that the FJ would go out with a bright color. Not necessarily yellow, but a bright orange or even a lime green.
This Robin egg blue just wants to make me gag.
I'll keep my FJ and when it's time I'll say goodbye to Toyota and change brands completely. It's sad.

Logansky

#14 ·
Since the model shown is a pre-production prototype and not the actual model being delivered I'm not going to make any assumptions.

At this time I have not seen any FJ ever produced that I would not want. Sure some colors are more desirable than others, but I wouldn't say "NO" to any that have ever been produced. :cheers:

#16 ·

Attachments

#17 ·
How about a picture in person , next to my 13 TT ?
I think the color is nice. I would own one and build it to be a bad boy
Take a look see at these pics

I caught up with it before it got loaded on the truck, to go back to Toyota

#20 ·
I was surprised when they didn't come out with a white grill to begin with since it was supposed to be tied to the old FJ 40. White roof and white grill both.

#19 ·
Yep, still fugly...

#25 ·
Great Job Rock. Your pics are a little dark, but does the blue have some teal/green in it? Nice rig too!

#29 ·
I don't really see teal in the color . I left me pic intentionally dark, because I figured that's what it would look like at dusk. Just trying to give different looks . I could shop it and take some fo the dark away and repost . I will try to do that tomorrow

Nice job on the photos Wikid! Hey are you sporting 35's now?
Thanks Jeremy
You are correct, I am sporting 35's
I have my other set with the 33's that I will probably use for more of the hard wheeling, but I have the option to run either. The 35's are draining some of the power for sure. I'm glad I have a choice at this point. It will be the do I re-gear dilemma ? Soon though

#30 ·
It's all good. The color swatch that I originally posted from Toyota looked almost like a dark Teal Blue, that's why I asked. Th anks for the pics Amigo!

#31 ·
Here is a link from Off-Road.com and the SEMA Show 2013 featuring the 2014 TT with pics:

Toyota Announces 2014 Final Year for FJ Cruiser at 2013 SEMA Show | Off-Road.com Blog

FJ CRUISER ULTIMATE EDITION TRAIL TEAMS KEY FEATURES

Performance and Exterior Features
- Unique white front grille surround and exclusive Monotone “Heritage Blue” paint
- Blacked out bumpers, exterior mirrors and door handles
- All-new TRD heavy duty one-quarter-inch thick aluminum front skid plate
- Sew Specially-developed off-road tuned TRD Bilstein front suspension and rear Bilstein shocks with remote reservoir
- Exterior FJ Trail Teams Badge
- Roof rack
- Rock rails
- TRD 16-inch Gunmetal bead lock wheels with BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO tires
- Rear wiper

Interior Convenience Features
- Stainless steel FJ Cruiser Ultimate Edition dash plaque
- Power outside mirrors with illuminated markers
- Privacy glass on rear side, quarter and rear door windows
- Cruise Control
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Floating-ball Multi-information Display with inclinometer, Compass and outside temperature
- Remote keyless entry system
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated backup camera display
- One 115V/400W AC power outlet

Attachments

#32 ·
Official Toyota Pic 001

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.