Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Springtail "Spring into Spring" Contest, Because it is Spring!

20K views 166 replies 43 participants last post by  itsdchz 
#1 · (Edited)
Time for the winners:

1st Prize: $100.00 Springtail Credit Post #67 Banana Boat

2nd Prize: Springtail Logo T-Shirt Post #76 *SkyWalker*

3rd Prize: Springtail Zombie T-Shirt Post #63 itsdchz

It's been a long winter and now it is time to show off all of those mods that you have been prepping all winter. It can be any manufacturers products.

1st Prize: $100.00 Springtail Credit

2nd Prize: Springtail Logo T-Shirt

3rd Prize: Springtail Zombie T-Shirt

Contest rules:

1) Everyone is eligible
2) Must post a picture of new mods or some Springtime wheeling (Aussies....show us some fall wheeling :))
3) You may post once per day
4) Winners will be picked May 5th 2014 by Random (RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service)
5) You can chat and comment....but those posts are not eligible to win.
6) Talking about how awesome Springtails storage products are....never hurts.

Doc

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi-Lift put on bumper, heck, new bumper too! Painted the grill white, Limb Risers, military medical cargo boxes, FJ Nipples (D-rings) and rubber hose for "spacers".

#6 ·
Spring?? It snowed here today.

Well Saturday I did a whole bunch of mods. New engine, new interior, wheels & tires, paint, everything was changed completely.

Before pictures and after.

Reactions: FJ Moose
#24 ·
spring?? It snowed here today.

Well saturday i did a whole bunch of mods. New engine, new interior, wheels & tires, paint, everything was changed completely.

Before pictures and after.

congrats bigguy !!!!!!

#11 ·
Here we go: :lol:

It's been a long winter and now it is time to show off all of those mods that you have been prepping all winter. It can be any manufacturers products.

1st Prize: $100.00 Springtail Credit

2nd Prize: Springtail Logo T-Shirt

3rd Prize: Springtail Zombie T-Shirt

Contest rules:

1) Everyone is eligible
2) Must post a picture of new mods or some Springtime wheeling (Aussies....show us some fall wheeling ) (Canadians ... Show us some winter wheeling!)
3) You may post once per day
4) Winners will be picked May 5th 2014 by Random (RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service)
5) You can chat and comment....but those posts are not eligible to win.
6) Talking about how awesome Springtails storage products are....never hurts.

Doc

#16 ·
Spring time beach trip in Oregon. Pic on the beach with relatively new ICON lift installed.

Wish I had the Springtail rear rack :bigthumb:!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Toyota fj cruiser

#21 ·
Hey, Jimmy~~~remember to spray all the surfaces down with a little vinegar and water. It will keep the "stink" out!!.:thinkerg:
Maybe when you get it all clean, we can do it again!!!!:rofl:
Jax':wave:

#22 ·

Went and checked out the Ocala National Forest yesterday. Neet place to go tool around and a great way to get out of the city for the day. Took the missus out there and found a nice lake to picnic at.

She did some of the driving and did a great job for her first time driving in deep sand. As always my SS pet barricade was in and doing duel roles as a place to hang my ax and shovel from as well as keep the tool bag in the back in case of an accident.

Come ooooooon gift card :cheers: I need to pick up the folding rear door piece before going to Summit 2015!

#23 ·

#25 ·
Organized my MOLLE packs, still have room for a medium quick fist, not sure what to put in...
Vehicle Car Trunk Vehicle door Family car

#28 · (Edited)

+50 hp
Thanks FJ Bruzer !!!

Edit: I think the move to the new system is killing off my photos uploaded from my phone LOL

Attachments

#31 ·

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.