Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Do you ever catch people checking out your FJ?

5K views 39 replies 33 participants last post by  msduncan 
#1 ·
I park right outside my window at AT&T, and I always see customers checking out my rig. Today I spotted some people photographing it, and a few hours later my friend sent me this screen cap.

Turns out some girl he went to high school with uploaded it to her instagram and he recognized it.:lol:

See less See more
#36 ·
A guy in a sweet looking 3rd gen 4Runner looked mine over pretty good today at a light ... probably for two reasons, one, he loves the colour, Voodoo Blue and two, he's thinking about a replacement for his 4runner ...
:cheers:

#38 ·
Neighbors walked by tonight and started talking to my wife about her Pilot and how we like. They are looking for a new vehicle. The wife looked over at my FJ and suddenly exclaimed "I want that!" The husband starts telling her she would really like a Pilot as he pulls her down the sidewalk. I felt like I was in high school again and could have stolen another guys girlfriend with my ride. I was grinning from ear to ear.

#39 ·
i got pulled over a couple days ago and the officer had no reason..seriously this time..he just asked for liscence and reg then started asking about my FJ. After 10 min of talking about the FJ i asked what was i pulled over for and he looked like it deer in headlight look. i swear he just pulled me over to get closer look at the rig. He gave me a warning for doing 46 in a 45 LOL

#40 ·
Couple guys in a beat up muddy truck driving the opposite direction. I noticed the driver hit his buddy on the should to get his attention and then pointed at my rig.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.