Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

What is in your Garage ?

8K views 55 replies 52 participants last post by  nater_1 
#1 ·
I am going to put a 3" lift and 285s on my FJ (2011 Army Green) and it will not fit in my garage when done. As it is my FJ with Kayak won't fit now anyways. I'd be interested to know what's in yours. Thanks, John.

#7 ·
Nice^^^

2000 Honda S2000 with 46k miles.....and a lot of stuff:lol:

Attachments

#8 ·
I only have a two car garage, so the FJ is on one side and Pontiac Vibe and aluminum utility trailer (which is chained hoisted to the ceiling with the back on the ground) are on the other side.

If I ever decide to get a lift for the FJ, I am going to have to buy a new door and get myself an extra foot of clearance to fit the FJ in the garage (as the garage has the ceiling clearance, but the door does not).

#10 ·
My FJ and my wives 4Runner are in our garage. fortunate to have a high entry so the FJ fits with probably 3 to 5 inches to spare.

#15 · (Edited)
No lifts.. I don't put anything on the FJ or the Sequoia unless I am going anywhere.

Attachments

#16 ·
When we built our house I made sure to spec out 8' tall doors for the garage. Also went 10' wide on the single doors. Unfortunately I do oil changes and basic maintenance on my FJ in the shop and it has a 7' door but it still clears the door. I may have to air down if I go with a bigger lift.

#21 · (Edited)
Our people hauler/grocery getter vehicle, 2000 Honda Odyssey minivan.

#22 ·
My wife's 2010 Audi A4 Avant and my 2010 TT. Also my Litespeed Triathlon bike and Ocean Kayak (16 foot) hoisted to the garage ceiling.

Attachments

Reactions: monflores11
#23 ·
My fiancé's 2013 Infiniti FX37. My poor FJ won't fit at the same time. We use a cost hierarchy. Her Infiniti costs more than my FJ, so it gets the garage. :(

#24 ·
FJ fits in the garage by about ~3 inches, thank goodness:

S2000 sits in the back left corner:

Big Ruckus and lawnmower sit between the S2000 and the garage door:

My wish-list car collection exceeds my garage space, sadly. Next on the list -- and it will force the FJ outside under a car cover -- will be a '10-'11 (hopefully blue) GS460:

#26 ·
Guys

My 08 FJ rests in my attached house garage.

My 71 GS350 4 speed car and my 72 GS455 automatic rest in my rear two car garage.

George

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.