“The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”

Bruce Lee

Winner #2 Post 138 TITAN620

You only live once?

FALSE,

You live everyday.

YOU ONLY DIE ONCE.

Winner #3 Post 449 ArrowFJ

Honorable mention (wins a Springtail LOGO T-Shirt)

Post 1005: Eskoe....who not only was a very diligent contributor to this thread but mostly because I liked his last post the best.

Getting a little dreary out....Time for my favorite Springtail contest.

Win one of three $100 credit towards Springtail products

Rules:

1) 3 numbers between 1 and 1000 have been randomly picked (RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service), each number represents the number of a post. The lucky forum member that lands on that post wins the $100 credit.

Contest ends at post #1000

2) Each post must contain a positive thought, quote or picture that makes one smile or feel good.

Example:

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter".

Walt Disney

3) You may post one qualifying post per day...chatting is OK, see rule #4 .

4) Any post number that does not meet the requirements will be reassigned another random number. IE: Its OK to chat or comment on the thread....but you won't win doing it.

5) Winnings are non-transferable.

Gratuitous Springtail Product Insertion

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: "Positive Energy" Springtail MPAC Contest 2014...win one of 3 $100 credit

"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results."

- Willie Nelson

#10 ·

Who doesnt love the cookie monster! :grin

Attachments

Reactions: Eskoe
#11 ·

Don't treat others the way that you want to be treated, treat others the way that THEY want to be treated! (We were all misled as kids ;)

#14 ·

The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy its victim.

Sun Tzu

#16 ·

Yesterday a coworker and I were walking our jobsite here in downtown San Francisco and we noticed a Pathfinder that was disabled on a busy street leading to and onramp for the bay bridge during rush hour. We both looked at each other and decided to give him a push. Now this is something many of you would think is a no brainer however here in the Bay area people don't seem to like helping each other out, I am from Colorado originally and my coworker is from Ireland. Now to put this into context. His Pathfinder was obviously disabled as it was not moving and was smoking. Several drivers were honking and yelling, however no one would give the guy a hand. After we helped push the Pathfinder to the side one lady that was behind him said to me "that was impressive". Now, pushing a disabled vehicle is not that impressive. What is is someone helping out another in our society that is thinking more and more about "me".

I am sharing this not for a pat on the back, however the credit would be nice, I felt good doing it and that is what matters to me. I am sharing this to remind others that helping others is rewarding and can make you feel good and this happened to be a good forum to do it. Next time you see someone that needs help, take the time to lend a hand if you can. You will feel good about it!

#17 ·

"I like to encourage people to realize that any action is a good action if it's proactive and there is positive intent behind it." --Michael J. Fox

#19 ·

“What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”
-- Walt Disney

And I didn't choose Disney because it was in the example. He's one of the most optimistic and inspirational figures of the last century.

#21 ·

This isn't really encouraging, but every time I read this, it reminds me that there are still people with a great sense of humor out there. Life is too short to be serious every second of every day...have some fun...:clap:

Attachments

#26 ·

This is one of my favorites...

"To the world you are one person... but to one person YOU ARE THE WORLD"

Reminds me of when my kids were little and I would wake them up early to play and goof around...miss those days. (they are now 15 and 16... now they just look at me crazy when I wake them up early to goof off and play around...ha!)

Dalton

Reactions: 98765
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.