Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

War Rocket Badges incoming...

18K views 132 replies 64 participants last post by  07SunFusion 
#1 · (Edited)
Flu Season sure did a number on us here at War Rocket Industrial! We've bounced back like a bad check and should have the yearly badges up in about two weeks. For those that haven't seen it over at shop.warrocketindustrial.com, here are pics of some of them...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Flu Season sure did a number on us here at War Rocket Industrial! We've bounced back like a bad check and should have the yearly badges up in about two weeks. For those that haven't seen it over at shop.warrocketindustrial.com, here's a preview ...
Nice to see you as a vendor, Craig!

I've always enjoyed your badges! Best FJ badges on the market, and that's from the guy who manufactured the first-ever FJ Cruiser grille badge!

#4 ·
Flu Season sure did a number on us here at War Rocket Industrial! We've bounced back like a bad check and should have the yearly badges up in about two weeks. For those that haven't seen it over at shop.warrocketindustrial.com, here's a preview ...
^

Awesome !!!

#5 · (Edited)
I'm in Craig. Top notch badges.

#15 ·
Sweet !:clap:

#17 ·
Bump

#20 ·
love the design, do you still plan on sun fusion, it wasn't listed again when I last went on your site? I plan on the normal and a SF if you got it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.