Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Now that

2K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Sanderhawk 
#1 ·
The FJ is no longer sold in the US will all the information found on this Great forum continue to grow? I have a 2007 and most of the information I need has already been discussed but the newer ones is another story.

Just wondering

#3 · (Edited)
More like rub it in than telling us... :rofl:

Reactions: bazross
#5 ·
The FJ is no longer sold in the US will all the information found on this Great forum continue to grow?
^
Seriously ?

I'm on a forum for 67-72 Chevy/GMC Trucks. It has more members active then this forum has. Are you thinking because there are no NEW FJ's, that people who owned them won't want to discuss them?

:thinkerg:

#6 ·
This place will never fade away! Look at the 40 series...alive and kicking.

#7 ·
Agreed! I know I have no plans of going anywhere else.

#19 ·
I own a 2004 Mercury Marauder, the forums dedicated to the car have almost died out after ten years since the car was discontinued. So it's certainly possible that someday this forum could disappear. But, there were only 11,052 Marauders made, so it limits the number of forums, forum members and aftermarket support.

If I had to guess, even if this site shuts down, there will always be a place to go to get help, advice and tech tips. There were enough FJ's made to support a forum for a long time. The FJ is a truck that will have a following, just like the FJ 40 still has. I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.