Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

The Return of FJX2000!

4K views 25 replies 25 participants last post by  FJX2000 
#1 ·
Hello everybody! :wave: I'm BACK!!

I just returned home to Colorado today (September 1st) from my 2 year mission in Northern California for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! What an amazing experience it was! I loved it so much and will miss getting to serve diligently as a missionary every day and do what I had been called to do. It is such a blessing to now have 2 years worth of experiences to look back on and to see my own personal growth and see how I was able to hopefully bless the lives of others along the way.

For those who don't know me I was a very active contributer of the forums before I left on September 4th, 2013 and I had a beautiful 2007 TRD Special Edition FJ Cruiser with a handful of mods. I couldn't get enough of the off-reading scene and I now know WAY too much about FJs for my own good. One could say I am decently obsessed. :lol: I love these things. But I sold my FJ just before leaving so I could go on my mission and now I am definitely back in the market!

I look forward to getting to know any new guys from the last 2 years that are now on the forums and to get to brush shoulders with old friends. :) There are many FJ Summits and other events in the future I plan on attending and hopefully I can find a good rig.

Please excuse my not being able to update certain threads like the complete lift and bumper comparison threads and the fact that the photo links for my build thread and other threads basically turned off. Hopefully I can also get the June 2013 Member of the Month photo links to work again. We'll see! And also sorry for not replying to any PMs sent within the last 2 years, I'll get back to you!

:cheers: Take care all and it is good to be back!

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice to hear from you!! Glad to see you back on the forum and nice to hear that you're doing good.

Reactions: Andy07
#7 ·
Welcome back Brother

#8 ·
Welcome back!!

#9 ·
Welcome back buddy!

#10 ·
Welcome back! Every time I search Youtube, your vids come up. Glad you are back in the market for an FJ.

#11 ·
I cant tell you how many times I wanted to quote one of your older threads and then realized you were still gone on mission. Welcome back, and you better get after that FJ, prices are kinda crazy.

#14 ·
Welcome back! Looking forward to see what FJ you get! ;)

#20 ·
Welcome Back, 2 years?, time flies when your driving an FJ!
Lots of smiles per mile, SPM!!

#23 ·
Welcome back Hayden ! :bigthumb:

Looking forward to seeing you at Summit again. I'll save some trails for you to lead. :lol:

#26 ·
Today marks 2 years since I've been home from my mission! I was gone for 2 years serving in Northern California and now I've been home as long as I was gone! Crazy how time flies!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.