Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

"Positive Energy" Springtail MPAC Contest 2015...win one of 3 $100 credit

45K views 1K replies 138 participants last post by  Huerta32 
#1 · (Edited)
12/28/1015 Contest is over

Winners: $100 credit towards Springtail products

Post 550 boilermaker

Three little birds sat on my window, saying everything, is going to be alright -Bob M.

Post 709 Iconic_

This guy wants to play!

Post 203 BIGGUY

Winners....Check your PMs for details

Thanks to everyone else for participating....it is great to see the positive vibes!!

Doc

Time for my favorite Springtail contest again!

Win one of three $100 credit towards Springtail products

Rules:

1) 3 numbers between 1 and 1000 have been randomly picked (RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service), each number represents the number of a post. The lucky forum member that lands on that post wins the $100 credit.

Contest ends at post #1000

2) Each post must contain a positive thought, quote or picture that makes one smile or feel good.

Example:

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter".

Walt Disney

3) You may post one qualifying post per day...chatting is OK, see rule #4 .

4) Any post number that does not meet the requirements will be reassigned another random number. IE: Its OK to chat or comment on the thread....but you won't win doing it.

5) Winnings are non-transferable.

Gratuitous Springtail Product Insertion

Doc

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: "Positive Energy" Springtail MPAC Contest 2015...win one of 3 $100 credit

This is a really great idea. It is impressive to see a sponsor offering something to people on the forum with nothing technically coming back in return to them.

Plus it will help people to look for positive thoughts.

Regardless if your glass is half full or half empty, you still have something to drink.

#8 ·

“You cannot tailormake the situations in life but you can tailormake the attitudes to fit those situations.” Zig Ziglar

#11 ·

"There's no difference between a pessimist who says, "Oh it's hopeless, so don’t bother doing anything." and an optimist who says, "Don't bother doing anything, it's going to turn out fine anyways. Either way, nothing happens."

~ Yvon Chouinard

#15 ·

Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.

#17 ·
No matter what happens in your life, stay true to yourself and your beliefs. There will come a day where those are tried, but it is to see what you really believe

#18 ·

Nothing makes me happier than seeing my dog enjoy a ride in the back of my FJ Cruiser. Her big German Shepherd ears flattened out to look like Yoda. Cracks me up!

Attachments

#25 ·

The only time I waste is time I spend doing something that, in my gut, I know I shouldn't. If I choose to spend time playing video games or sleeping in, then it's time well spent, because I chose to do it. I did it for a reason - to relax, to decompress or to feel good, and that was what I wanted to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.