Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Takata Air Bag Recall - FJ Cruiser?

6K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  amaclach 
#1 ·
#2 ·
and then you read the article and find out it doesn't

Toyota said the new recall includes some but not all Corolla, Matrix, Yaris, 4Runner, Sienna, Scion xB, Lexus ES, GX and IS vehicles built between 2006 and 2011.

Reactions: PliskinAJ
#4 ·
and then you read the article and find out it doesn't

Toyota said the new recall includes some but not all Corolla, Matrix, Yaris, 4Runner, Sienna, Scion xB, Lexus ES, GX and IS vehicles built between 2006 and 2011.

LOL.... :rofl::rofl:

#5 ·
I just had the oil changed last week and as of that time there was no recall on my 2014. My brother has a Honda Ridgeline and he has the recall. They gave him a new F150 to drive until they can replace the airbag, said it maybe 3 to 6 months. I guess the bright side is, no miles on his Ridgeline and a free F150 to drive:grin

#7 ·
Local dealer is pretty sharp on recalls (afterall they get paid to fix them) - they haven't called me.

#13 ·
#11 ·
Just so you know they wouldn't replace that. They are only replacing the inflator inside the dash. The Matrix's are getting the inflator and panel replaced now, after an update in the recall.
I'm a parts guy for Toyota, so we will get the recall information before any customers get notices.
I ask my warranty/recall guy to notify me if there's even a hint of a potential recall on the FJ's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.