Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

OEM Stock Exhaust from 2008

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  fjcruisernoob 
#1 ·
I have a post in the forsale section, and i just want the exhaust out of my garage
if you pay me for shipping, ill ship it out, at no cost for the exhaust
its got some surface rust on the Muffler as it came off of an FJ in Nebraska thats an 2008, but everything is in perfect condition otherwise, just upgraded to a Dirty Deeds Industries High Tuck exhaust.
let me know if anyone is interested, good buy, you cant beet free
thanks for looking, and
keep on FJ'n

#4 ·
STILL AVAILABLE, we will get written contract, you prepay for shipping, then i ship out
i had another deal on here where i never got paid back for something i sold for free, but wanted paid back for shipping, and now because of that, i will only ship out if someone PRE PAYS
all boxed up and ready to go

#7 ·
Did you post negative feedback in the buyer / seller's feedback forum? Even when giving away freebies, you should post, because last time I checked, shipping isn't cheap.

Also, when giving stuff away for free, nobody is going to want to deal with you if you start demanding sales contracts and stuff, it makes you look like a nut. Check out the Pay It Forward Thread, the guys that frequent there are a little more seasoned forum members and won't waste your time.

#8 ·
thank you for your input,
but i am well aware of what i am asking
a standard sales contract is not out of line, it is basically just an PDF receipt that i have typed up that protects me and them, it is what i use in my professional life on a day to day basis doing business.
please dont call me a nut, or say that something makes me look like a nut, that is not courteous behavior

#12 ·
Yes, yes.... I, too, would very much like to view said contract... I may have a few worthless items of interest that could very easily be sold for free as well... maybe the contract will eliminate any confusion as to who actually pays when I give said items away for free. Thanks in advance & GLWGiveaway!

#13 ·
id be more than happy to post it out here so that others can view it, and see if it is something ppl might want to start using
i am at work all day today as usual during the week, and the contract is on my laptop at home, so ill get it posted up this evening or tomorrow sometime depending on how much time i have tonight
its basically just a straight forward agreement, similar to when you take your vehicle anywhere for service, but instead of it being about the vehicle, its just about the part/parts.
Thanks guys for the support
FJ in PDX, and PSYCHO BILLY

#15 ·
Bonk!!!!!:rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.