Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

For Free: 2008 OEM Rims with Tires and TPMS

6K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  WebSnyper 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am giving away my 2008 OEM Rims with Tires and TPMS. I will be removing these from my rig on Saturday 9/5/2015 in Indianapolis. I do not want to bring these home with me. PM if you are interested.

Alloy wheel Tire Wheel Automotive tire Rim

Tire Alloy wheel Rim Automotive tire Wheel

Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire

Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire

Land vehicle Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I bought 285/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers M/T with Maba M14 Rims

Cat beds will not be installed, LOL. :wink

I would prefer to let the OEMs go to someone Who wants to use them/ re-purpose them. I live in a town home apartment. I do not have a garage for storage. If I bring the OEMs home, this will delay my order for my new front bumper. I hope someone will take me up on the offer.

Attachments

Reactions: ZerosFJ and bazross
#4 ·
Unless you bought new TPMS sensors, have the tire shop re-use/re-build yours (new batteries and gaskets) for a few dollars each, instead of paying $50+ each for new ones.

#25 ·
I don't know whose changing batteries in tpms sensors but if they say that they can, I'd love to know how. I work in a tire shop, sensor life is about 7 years, and when a sensor fails, you replace it. In regards to maintenance yes you can use new stems/seals/grommets, the battery cannot be removed as the sensor assembly is molded in plastic. We put new stems in with new tires/tires that have stem leaks. Sensors can be cloned or programmed, but not battery swapped. Not trying to start a flame war. Just trying to keep truthful information available for all my FJ family. :grin

#8 ·
Thanks all, tires rims and TPMS are spoken for.

Reactions: bazross
#10 ·
Thanks! Really it does me a huge favor for not having to travel home with them. I am going to be about 3 hours from home. My rig will be lifted with bigger tires. I don't want to be more weighted down when traveling home.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: ZerosFJ
#11 ·
Ha, missed by, well, just a few hours :lol:

If it falls through I'll take them for a friend who wants a set for off-road tires.

#12 ·
Dang...would have been nice to have a set for street tires...35's don't do to good for MPG lol

#15 ·
Awesome!!! You are so welcome!!! Thanks To you Bob!

#16 ·
That was awesome of you. Watch out for good karma coming your way!

Hey, if you should decide to give your FJ away, will you please put my name on top of the list? Thanks.

MJ

#17 ·
Sure! You got it. I was hoping for good karma today, but 13 hours later, I don't think I had any come my way today.

Reactions: FJ Cruiser Matt
#19 ·
Looks good hupptoy.

#21 ·
I finally finished my maintenance and got the wheels on my '99 4Runner!

Replaced rear axle seal, new rear brakes, new parking brake bell cranks, new rear sway bar link, new poly front sway bar bushings and a complete flush of the brake fluid.

I took pictures last night when I got done, but it made the wheels look very shiny so I took some this morning in the rain.

#23 ·
Looks real good. I like the 4Runner.

#24 ·
Looks Awesome @hupptoy !!!

I am glad they worked for you!

Reactions: hupptoy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.