Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Footrest??

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  MichEE 
#1 ·
This they call the footrest. Does anyone REALLY use this thing as a foot rest? I have long legs and don't move them at all while I drive so it just gets in my way.

I took it out but it looks a little ugly without it. Any ideas what I could use to cover up the hole?

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
A lot of automatics have them, it is more like a "dummy clutch" pedal for people who are used to having one.

#11 ·
I'm with the OP since I'm tall and the foot rest prevents me stretching out my leg without putting my foot over to the side and then that makes for a weird leg angle. :boohoo:

#12 ·
I'm with the OP since I'm tall and the foot rest prevents me stretching out my leg without putting my foot over to the side and then that makes for a weird leg angle. :boohoo:
Thanks!! I think that my biggest issue is the fact that my leg is in the way of my hand control for FULL THROTTLE if it is not fully extended. This is a performance issue here people!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.