Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

New Demello Front Bumper

9K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  Greenjalapeno 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Thought I'd share! I put in an order to Jason and his team to build an aluminum flat top front bumper with a custom loop about a month back. We've exchanged some photoshopped images on what I wanted and everything was finished a couple days ago.

Let me know what you think! I'm super stoked... Came out exactly how I wanted. Major, major props to Jason.

I'll call it the Demello bumper with low profile loop.

See less See more
#6 ·
I agree that it looks like the ADD bumper provided some inspiration. Looks really good. Are you thinking led light bar under the hoop? Will it fit?

#8 ·
Add bumper was definitely one of my top choices when I was contemplating which bumper to buy. Bar placement on the add was great but the bumper itself wasn't to my taste. And yes I wanted to stick a light bar there in the future (hence the width and 3in gap!).

#9 ·
What lights are in the bumper now? I have an ARB that uses the same size lights as the DO bumpers I think.

#13 ·
I purchased an aluminum bumper so I wouldn't think its too bad. I think on their website they claim around 40 lbs? But with a winch (~80lbs) I did need to set the ride height a bit higher on the Kings to compensate.

Kings was also nice enough to provide a 650lb spring too.

#11 ·
Looks good, Jason and his crew do a great job!!!

#18 ·
Love it, I have nothing but good things to say about my Baja bumper from Demello. Everyone who sees it makes a positive comment too.

#22 ·
Well I can't say till we go get stuck somewhere and try, but from the looks of it, he tried to compensate for the material properties by thickening up the entire tab structure. I don't know if you already knew but Jason and his team designed the bumper so that the tabs are just a small reveal of a larger structure underneath.

#20 ·
Nice!

Reactions: Greenjalapeno
#28 ·
Looks great. I'm not a fan of the big hoop so that low hoop is a great idea. I just got some X-wings from Jason. They make some brutal stuff.

Reactions: Greenjalapeno
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.