Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Other Fender Flare Options Besides Bushwackers

10K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  FJ Zilla 2011 
#1 ·
I am interested in adding fender flares to my FJ with the pocket rivited style.

I was looking on ebay and came across a few other brands. I wanted to get opinions on these brands below or is the Bushwacker brand (which is the most expensive $502.00) the best way to go.

Brand: AutoMaxStyling - $282.25 (4 fenders) - Fits 07 14 Toyota FJ Cruiser Pocket Riveted Style Black Fender Flares 4pcs Set | eBay

Brand: n/a - $304.95 (4 fenders - sandblast) - Sandblast Blk Pocket Fender Flares Kit Wheel Cover 4P ES 07 14 Toyota FJ Cruiser | eBay

Brand: n/a - $250.99 (4 fenders - smooth) - Fit for 2007 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4 Pieces Smooth Fender Flare Pocket Style | eBay

Has anyone had experience with these brands or other brands besides Bushwackers? If not, would you use any of these other brands?

#3 ·
Even though there is a lot of other options on the market, except Bushwacker, they are the best. They are designed with easy installation in mind and also can be painted. Flares are made of high impact, low temperature automotive-grade materials that are flexible and yet rigid enough to retain their shape. And we always get positive feedback about this product.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.