Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Near future FJ owner

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  missionAvs 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'll be purchasing a FJ within the next 2 months. I'm pretty excited as it's been around 7 years since my last capable SUV. Used to have a 2005 TJ Rubicon (I know, I know, don't hate :grin). I'm hoping the FJ will serve me as an all around capable SUV that will also see some light trails. Not really looking to go completely crazy off the get-go and will probably leave it stock for a while, although that shouldn't matter as these are very capable vehicles from what I've seen. Also hoping for that good old Toyota reliability which I here so many people talking about :smile.

Anyways, I'll be getting a new White/Grey 2014 with the convenience package and offroad package. I would look into the TT (or whatever it's called) but it's a bit out of my price range and I think it would be overkill for what I'm going to use it for anyways.

Hope to be posting pics soon and if anyone has any suggestions as to where I can learn more about these things, I'm all ears!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm from Altamonte Springs, FL.

#2 ·
Welcome!

#5 ·
welcome

#7 ·
welcome from Colorado

#8 ·
Welcome aboard!

#9 ·
Hello and welcome to FJC forum :wave: ! Convenience/Off Road is a nice pair of packages to start out your FJ with. Good luck!

#11 ·
Quick question here guys. Does every new FJ come with the subwoofer or is that part of the upgrade pack?

#12 ·
Welcome

#13 · (Edited)
Well guys, today I finally took the plunge on a new 2014 Iceberg FJ w/ Convenience and Offroad package! Dealer and I settled on a good price relatively quickly as well which was nice and the best part is..... I take delivery tomorrow!! Looks like I won't be getting much sleep tonight!! :grin:grin

#14 ·
Awesome news! Congrats!

#15 ·
Welcome

#16 ·
Hey guys, look what came home with me tonight!!!

Reactions: aai
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.