Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

jundun from Finland, Europe

2K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  lgrt 
#1 ·
Greetings from cold Finland! I first time saw a FJ Cruiser in Dubai 3 years ago and fell in love. My friend lived in Dubai and I visited him 2 times and also went for off road rides with the local enthusiasts. It took me 2 years to find a used FJ Cruiser from Finland. There are <10 Cruisers in Finland and it seems that all owners want to keep the cars themselves! The one I bought was imported from US a couple of years earlier. The former owner had to make some changes to the car to adapt the Finnish regulations.
The car is in normal daily use in conditions which in Finland are sometimes very demanding ( long winter, lots of snow, slippery roads). I also use it my hunting trips. I joined the local Land Cruiser club to be able to go to off road trips.
In Finland the fuel is a BIT mor expensive than in other parts of the world and I am planning on changing the car to Biogas. One of my friends in the Land Cruiser club has changed his FJ Cruiser to work on gas and is very happy with the car. Let´s see how the price of 98E ( unleaded fuel) continues to rise.
Anyway, I have some questions about the Audio/video equipment which were changed from AM receiver to a European FM receiver by the former owner, so I will post the question to Tehnical section.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome from Colorado.

#6 ·
Welcome!

#8 ·
welcome

#11 ·
Welcome!

#17 ·
Welcome aboard!

#18 ·
Absolutely will contact you if i ever make it to Finland.....one of 10 FJ's...how much better than that.....welcome aboard from New York State

#19 ·
Welcome from another cold part of the world!
:cheers:

#20 ·
Welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.