Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

New owner

1K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  FJ Cruiser Matt 
#1 ·
Hey i bought a 2010 fj trail teams and it is just awesome. I was thinking on doing aftermarket add-ons such as a bumper. Any opinions on the ADD bumper? Headlights? Mine does not have a roof rack, should i get one?

Cant wait for the road ahead with my FJ:grin

#2 ·
Welcome!

#3 ·
Welcome

#4 ·
Welcome aboard!

#5 ·
Hey i bought a 2010 fj trail teams and it is just awesome. I was thinking on doing aftermarket add-ons such as a bumper. Any opinions on the ADD bumper? Headlights? Mine does not have a roof rack, should i get one?
Cant wait for the road ahead with my FJ:grin
Welcome from Crawlerado, sounds like you found a nice one and are started off on the right foot.
Don't know about the bumper but I love having a roof rack. If you want to store things on your roof, get one. Search it.

As far as headlamps go, there are many brighter aftermarket ones. Diode Dynamics is a vender here and they can help you out. They also offer a plethora of awesome LED's at affordable prices that will almost melt stuff.

Have fun, say goodbye to your savings account.:rocker:

#11 ·
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Forum. You will find tons of helpful information here. As far as a roof rack, evaluate how you might use one. If you want one for functional purposes, then purchase an alternative one, not the OEM rack. If you don't ever plan to use a roof rack then save the money for lights. A roof rack will make both noise and a mpg reduction.

#12 ·
Welcome from Colorado.

#14 ·
Welcome Search the forum there are Bumper threads/Unique Mods/ How to section. You will find many ways to part with your money here

#16 ·
Welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.