Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Newbie from Bay Area, CA

1K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  fensterer 
#1 ·
Hello All,

My name is Eddy. I have wanted a FJ cruiser for years but because my job gave me a company car, I could not justify purchasing one. I got a new job in January working for a smaller Ultrasound company, and no more company car! so I have been searching and searching. I came across a gently used 2007 Manual that does not have any fender bulge, has a fresh clutch, and looks like its never been puled across a rock! After years of taking my 2wd company Ford escape to pismo, and rock crawling in my company ford 500, I finally have something that is capable! Purchased on Wed last week, and I was at Hollister Hills on saturday! I love this truck already, my neighbor (has a stock 2013 4x4 F150) and I hit all the green trails, and messed around in the adventure parks. Highlight of the day was making it up stair step my first time out.

My FJ (name is TBD) only has front leveling kit, procomp 285s, some LEDs and the Parrot Astgroid Smart Deck. 116K miles on it w/ a manual!

Anyhow I am here to make sure my FJ gets the proper maintenance it deserves, and to seek advice for trips like driving to Cabo, or Alaska (done it in a Taco before)

The first Mods I want to do is get a better center consol, and a lockable bike rack for the back, as I will be biking to work some days.

I look forward to being able to contribute to this forum

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome!

#5 ·
welcome Eddy

#10 ·
Welcome from a fellow Bay Area newbie.

#11 ·
Welcome from a southern California newb.

#13 ·
Welcome from Colorado.

#18 ·
Welcome and congrats! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.