Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Hi from Central CA

2K views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  USA4X4 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, newbie here. Just picked up an FJ last week, love driving it so far. I have no experience with offroading but I couldn't help myself and took it for a little run on some dirt roads yesterday.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome!

Reactions: Loganbeere
#3 ·
Welcome! You are really going to like this thing! ;)

#4 ·
Welcome from Colorado.

#12 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. When I brought it home the first day it was like oops it didn't fit in the garage. Had to fiddle around with the garage door to to get it to pull up higher. Have about 1inch clearance. I use it as my daily driver, love everything about it. I listened to the forum members about pushing the side mirrors out as much as possible and I don't notice any big blind spots. Added these nfab nerf bars with steps for the "shorter" people in the family then after reading I realized I should have gotten sliders instead. My FJ came with rear diff locker but no ATRAC, added the button like other forum members. Waiting to get new tires to replace the stock. Looking forward to learning more from other forum members and doing some more off-roading. Have a great day.

#13 ·
welcome

#15 ·
Welcome

#21 ·
I'm a little late to this party but Welcome aboard Sir. Looks like you found a real nice FJ. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Cheers, MJ

#23 ·
Welcome to the club.
Have fun and get it dirty!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.