Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Greetings from the Philippines

3K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  fre1809 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Never joined any forum before and so I am very new to this. I just got a new 2016 4x4 A/T Radiant Red (monotone - and no, it's not the TT edition). I understand the last model year is 2014 in the US but in the Philippines (where I live) it was just introduced in mid-2013. Dealer installed roof rack, running boards and vent visor. I plan to mod my FJ to match (as best as I can - and then some) the 2012 TT edition. I'm still on my first full tank of gas but I already ordered most of the parts in the US. However, it may take about a month and half before they arrive. Thanks for all the great information the forum brings!

Below is the list of parts/accessories that I purchased:

1. Complete kit - Trail Teams edition full black out
2. TRD wheel 16" - black
3. TRD Trail Team UE front skid plate
4. Trail Teams billet door sills
5. TRD Cat-Back Exhaust system w/ chrome tip
6. FJ Trail badge
7. High pitch horn assembly
8. Center armrest (passenger side)
9. Cargo net
10. Cargo Cover
11. All-weather cargo mats
12. Spare tire cover
13. All-weather floor mats
14. Trail Team UE automatic shift knob
15. Auxiliary lights
16. A-Trac switch
17. Off-road lights (air dam)
18. TRD oil cap
19. TRD radiator cap
20. Putco LED interior lights
21. Stant locking gas cap

Still debating if I should purchase the following mods while I'm at it:

1. Steering wheel audio control pad
2. Tow hitch set
3. Hood decal

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome!

Reactions: redridinghood
#4 ·
If you plan on getting a tow hitch the stock one is nice. It fits up higher and is a cleaner install than the aftermarket ones. You'll need the hitch, the valance with the notch for the rear, and the wiring kit which has the wiring and relay. That's the setup that is usually recommended the most for a stock FJ without replacing the bumper.

#18 ·
Yeah, I plan on getting the OEM ones. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the ones that already come with the Black rear valance (w/ notch - PT228-35110).

It seems I would have to buy the black valance separately. If I do this, I would end up with 2 silver valance that I cannot use. What a waste!

#9 ·
Welcome aboard!

Reactions: redridinghood
#11 ·
Pictures???

No we don't believe anything without pics.. :lol:

#12 ·
Welcome

#26 ·
Mabuhay welcome to the club. Mahal Philippines.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.