Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Hello from Colorado!

2K views 24 replies 23 participants last post by  lgrt 
#1 ·
After owning an FJ60 years ago, I vowed to one-day have another FJ. That time has come. I started my search a couple months ago while creeping on the forum and learning a ton from the threads and posts. This forum is an amazing resource that I'm looking forward to contributing to in years to come. Props to all those who have helped build this community – and thank you!

I purchased my 2010 silver FJC this past Friday and I’m now putting together a plan to customize and modify. I think I’ve got the itch…

A big shout out and thanks goes to long-time forum member jimmy-buffett for the assistance he provided me during the search and purchase of this FJ. The attached (crappy back-lit) pics are of us at the dealership. Thanks James!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome!

#12 ·
Welcome from Eagle County, Colorado! Nice looking rigs!

Reactions: Althepal
#14 ·
Welcome aboard!

#18 ·
Welcome

#20 ·
A big shout out and thanks goes to long-time forum member jimmy-buffett for the assistance he provided me during the search and purchase of this FJ. The attached (crappy back-lit) pics are of us at the dealership. Thanks James!
Happy to help Alex :rocker: and just remember, if you ever get the itch for a Trail Teams, everything you do to your current truck will have to be redone :rofl:

Welcome! jimmy-buffet is good people and the right kind of intro to the FJ world. :bigthumb:
Hey, happy to see you checking in! Metberry is June 3/4 this year if you want to come hang out.

Welcome from Denver from another newbie
Please be sure to also join us over at Colorado FJ Cruisers on Facebook!

#21 ·
Hey, happy to see you checking in! Metberry is June 3/4 this year if you want to come hang out.
I'm in - just post something here or shoot me a reminder when it gets closer.

#25 ·
Welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.