2007 FJ Cruiser Black Diamond 4X2

Now, February 2015:

Off-road Modifications/ Aftermarket add-ons
ARB Front Bumper
All-Pro Rear Bumper
BFG AT KO 285/70/17 wrapped around stock steelies
OME Mediums front and rear
Demello Hybrid Sliders
Scuba Mod (Rear diff, E-Locker, and Transmission)
Viair 380C connected to a 2.5 gallon tank
Homemade rear drawers

Lighting/AUX equipment
Scan Guage II
Priority Start Pro
Blue Sea 12 circuit fuse block
Garmin 255W GPS
Cobra 19 CB w/ PA speaker, 4 Foot Wilson Antenna on a Bandi mount
Hella 4000's Eurobeam Pattern
Generic 35 watt 4” fogs
Warm White Interior LED’s
CAT bulldozer shifter handle
Train horns

Other project:
1994 FZJ80 Land Cruiser
WESBC's 94 FZJ80 Build | IH8MUD Forum

See less See more
#5 ·
You really have been busy! Lookin' good for sure :rocker:

Well you have the Via air and tank so It would be fun to run some train horns :lol:

#8 ·
LOVE IT!! 1 question where are the missiles?

#11 ·
I got inspiration from another forum for packing some food in shoebox to take up minimal space. Instead of a shoebox, I used a small plastic bin that I found at Target and decided to use this to store food in my truck.

This is what I came up with:

Upon repacking this into the container, I have managed to squeeze in another water bottle. I know three bottles isn't enough, but I have about 20 or so bottles stashed around the vehicle. This leaves me with at least 3+7 (stashed in between the plastic and metal body panels) bottles that shouldn't be touched unless necessary.

Note this is also separate from my BOB/GHB that also resides in my truck.

#12 ·
Others have asked me to compile a list of the stuff that I carry in my truck. I finally got around to doing it after lagging for many many months.

In the list are all the things that are in/on my truck at all times. I might be leaving one or two things out, but I'm pretty sure I got all of it. This from downsizing what I used to carry. The pics are in order chronologically of my drawer set up over the years. Included in the list is my contents of my BOB/GHB and modifications to my vehicle.

The big bold/underlined titles are the locations and the smaller bold/italicized titles are the smaller divisions within each location.

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id...kzM2EtMTRhMGJiMzAyMTg3&hl=en&authkey=CPDoiKMH
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id...kzM2EtMTRhMGJiMzAyMTg3&hl=en&authkey=CPDoiKMH

Current-ish

Things that I still need/want:
Safety Glasses
Head Lamp, I destroyed my old one trying to "fix" it
More water (no more room)
Battery jump-start booster thingymijig
CC Breaker Bar
Kukhri of some kind
Fixed blade
.... that's all I can think of

Oh and here's the truck one more time

Any comments are welcome

#17 ·
I love your FJ! I cannot wait to come back to the USA from my duty station in Germany! I will be able to begin some serious MOD's. Right now I am having the Doug Thorley Headders installed by the German Toyota dealership near me. I will be installing the TRD CAI soon.

Good luck and have some fun out there.:cheers:

#19 ·
Looks good Wes, bummer I missed you at AllCal, hope all is well. One thing about your rear storage that I think gets overlooked is the fact that there is no raw wood. So many storage units get painted after it's been built leaving the inside framing untouched. Nice attention to detail.

#21 · (Edited)
You're a neat freak, Wes. I like that in a person. :bigthumb:
I use the same shemagh when I'm out on field tests. It really helps keep the dust off your face. Very nice build.
Thong
Thanks! I'm only a neat freak when i'm not lazy, other than that, everything gets cluttered till I get fed up with it lol

Looks good Wes, bummer I missed you at AllCal, hope all is well. One thing about your rear storage that I think gets overlooked is the fact that there is no raw wood. So many storage units get painted after it's been built leaving the inside framing untouched. Nice attention to detail.
Thanks! had to leave early on Saturday morning, but had a great time none the less.

Actually I painted it after the fact lol. I masked off the rails and sprayed as much as I could. I'm still debating whether or not I should rebuild it or just fix some broken parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.