DEALER Prep
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Curtain Shield Airbags
A-Trac & Rear Diff Lock
Convenience and Upgrade Package 1
Basically a fully loaded FJ without a Subwoofer

My first trip to Anza Borrego

My first trip to Cleghorn

Man the nice people I've met and the cool places I've been in my FJ. Thank you all, and thank you Toyota.

The Goal Of My Mod Madness

One of the reasons I love the FJ is because of it’s very unique style, and, It’s a Toyota! I really enjoy a wide variety of trails from crawling to hauling in desert washes (Note: Hauling arse in the desert can cost money people =). So anyway, I wanted to build a rig that was balanced and protected in all the right areas. Needless to say, Under Belly Armor was very important to me and so was an adjustable suspension system. Through trial and error I've come up with the following mix match of parts. I'm very happy with my rig now. It does everthing the way I wanted it to. It’s taught me a few things. I’ve learned that lifting it to high can cause the front differential seals to wear out prematurely for starters.

I hope you enjoy my build thread and that it can help guide our still STOCK brothers and sisters in Blue Forum land to start adding some MODS :rocker: If you have any questions regarding anything I've done don't hesitate to PM or post on this thread.

3rd Water Crossing at Coyote Canyon, Anza Borrego

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.