Red Rock lights
Red Map lights
Red interior lights

Electronics:

Garmin GPSMAP 478 with XM weather and NEXRAD radar
Scan Gauge2
Hella Dual tone horn
Cobra CB with bandi mount
3 auxiliary fuse boxes (under hood, front passenger, rear cargo area)
ARB Fridge and freezer

Performance:

Custom exhaust
TRD Super Charger
Atlas 4 speed transfer case

Interior:

FJoel Handles
US Speedo Red/Stainless steel face gauges
IMP shift knobs
PRP Racing seats
Custom JL sound system
Custom headliner

Exterior:

Metal Tech Tube Doors
Gobi Ladder
Fiberglass fenders and hood

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks
I'm taking it to Dallas this weekend to have the supercharger, gears, and locker installed. These will be the first things put on that are not going to be installed by me except the wrap. As soon as I get it back I'm going to start putting on the long travel kit, new light force roof lights, vision X interior and exterior lights, the swing out and new rear lower control arms. I'm also getting the stuff I need to play with the pressure in N2 shocks if anyone ever wants to check theirs.

#7 ·
Trailbus1 did a good right up on taking them off and installing the tube doors here.
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/4x4-off-road-tech/72884-metal-tech-tube-door-install.html
There are 2 plugs you unplug behind the kick panels. Then there are 4 bolts holding the door to the hindges and one bolt on the arm that keeps the door from opening too far. After that you take off the latch bar on the suicide door and replace it with a special bolt. Then bolt the tube door up the same way you took the factory door off.

#10 ·
I just want to say this is probably one of, if not THE coolest FJ ive seen. good job man! :rocker:

#25 ·
The flux capacitor is alittle outa my price range right now, but a sound system is in the works.

Very sweet..

Hat's off to you on building it yourself. :bigthumb:

I really really want "FJOEL" Handles and Battery Holder.
Like real bad......

His CNC Machine is on the fritz.:mecry:

Again, A great build.
Thanks
his stuff is awsome
here are a couple more pics with his stuff in it.

Nick, here is the real question. Who will be the first to do a SAS, me or you, hahaha.

Nice build up. I might wanna take a ride in that thing with once the tube doors are on. I think you said you weren't going to be able to make the lonestar round up at Katemcy huh? You might want to add Demello Hi-lift clamps to that mod list, haa.
I'll let you do the SAS. I'm gonna stick with the long travel. I like the idea of being able to go fast over bumpy stuff.
I did just finish modifiing the tube doors to keep some of the heat in. I can't wait to put them back on.

I'm not going to be able to make the round up. Damn weddings:flame: You can drive it next time we meet up though. I'll have the tube doors on as long as the weather permits.

I added the clamps:cheers:

#23 ·
Great rig man - and keeps getting better - :cheers:

-

#24 ·
Nick, here is the real question. Who will be the first to do a SAS, me or you, hahaha.

Nice build up. I might wanna take a ride in that thing with once the tube doors are on. I think you said you weren't going to be able to make the lonestar round up at Katemcy huh? You might want to add Demello Hi-lift clamps to that mod list, haa.

#32 ·
Thanks

I had the wrap done at a local shop. You treat it just like your paint job as far as washing and waxing. It has a 5 year guarantee on the finish. I haven't got any stone chips and it has held up really well to branches.

gosh I love your beast! love your idea on the tube doors!
Thank you

The door idea came from a 150 mile road trip with them on in 27°F weather going 75 to 80 mph. The lexan is held on with zipties and I put silicone between the flat portion and the lexan. I haven't had a chance to road test them with the lexan, but i cant wait.

I just get an email confirming that it will be ready to be picked up Saturday from Toyota of Dallas:rocker:
And I just got a box from Tuff Lights with 5 new lightforce 170's to replace my KC's on the roof. I should have the LT kit parts back from powder coat late this week or early next, and my Sway Away LT coilovers, Metal Tech rear links, and Allpro 3.5" rear coils should be here anyday:clap:

#30 ·
gosh I love your beast! love your idea on the tube doors!

#34 ·
Damn impulse buying.:shrug03:

I have been looking at some of the shorter shotguns lately and saw this. I coulnd't help myself, I had to have it.:bigthumb:

O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.

I also got a couple of these lights fron Intense Fabrication to carry with me
60 LED RECHARGEABLE WORK LAMP

I can't wait till I get to pick it back up from Toyota of Dallas tomorrow:rocker:

#39 ·
Damn impulse buying.:shrug03:

I have been looking at some of the shorter shotguns lately and saw this. I coulnd't help myself, I had to have it.:bigthumb:

Are you going to get the shotty in the same wrap???:rofl:

Congrats on finally getting the rig back. We need to find a weekend everyone of the FJ texas guys can make it to Katemcy since so many cannot for the roundup.

#41 ·
This is the only other pic I have of them. It has been too windy and rainy to run them lately

Very SEXY. More photos please! :D
I would take that as a complement if you were a woman:rofl: As soon as the LT kit is on im going to the beach to take some pics

pics heck.. I wanna see a video of you with rear diff locked in 2wd lined up next to a mustang :)

the landshark is looking sweet brother
Thanks Video is coming as soon as I can drive it

If this wasn't already asked... how does the snorkel fit up to the K&N filter? Isn't that open to the motor compartment?

Very nice rig.
I just have the replacement filter not the intake system. I had bad expeirences with K&N cold air systems in my 04 F250 with 6.0L Their filters are good, but i dont like their CAI's

Are you going to get the shotty in the same wrap???:rofl:

Congrats on finally getting the rig back. We need to find a weekend everyone of the FJ texas guys can make it to Katemcy since so many cannot for the roundup.

H*ll yeah on the shotty and Katemcy, mid April work for you?

I say lets do a beach run !!!!!!!!! After the long travel install . I will bring a skim board modified to surf behind the LANDSHARK as Nick try"s to compensate for lack of a Flux Capacitor!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl: I'll drive as long as you are on the board, and holding a camera.:lol: I should be ready for the beach sometime towards the end of March. I still have to install the LT kit and new roof lights.

PS I'm thinking a camping trip is in order

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.