oldMattB oldMattB is offline
- About oldMattB
- a landlord and a singer-songwriter
- east texas
- amerind history, book collecting, music, boating, rving, offroading, finding some decent mexican foo
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 11-01-2012 02:09 PM
- Visitor Messages for oldMattB
- Last Activity: 10-16-2015 05:20 PM
- Join Date: 04-07-2010
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Brewzer is offline
|01:27 PM - FJ Cruiser Matt quoted oldMattB in post Re: After filling up, hearing gas sloshing when coming to a stop - normal?
I have never heard this in my...
|10:28 AM - ethanexplosion quoted oldMattB in post Re: Pictures that make you LOL
I am offended that you are of...
|11:32 PM - lqdchkn quoted oldMattB in post Re: Pictures that make you LOL
I'm am now holding up a part ...
- Leaderboard Rank: Not ranked
- Game Started: 0
- Games Finished: 0
- Time Spent Playing: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
View oldMattB's BlogRecent Entries
Latest Blog Entry
Posted 07-15-2010 at 04:53 PM by oldMattB Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
A few weeks ago, we were looking for an outdoor activity for a Sunday, and decided to go to the beach. Galveston is just south of Houston, a nice place, but often crowded on weekends when the weather is nice. A neighbor had recommended Mexico Beach. An internet search did not reveal the whereabouts of Mexico Beach, but the search engine took us directly to the website of Sea Rim State Park. According to the website, Sea Rim is small, minimally staffed, and very secluded. It sounded like a nice...