Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Cincy/NKY Meet N Greet

104K views 1K replies 68 participants last post by  that1guy 
#1 ·
Anybody up for one? I wouldn't mind setting it up and/or helping set it up. Doesn't need to be anything fancy or whatever. There are a couple good spots in the area that we could meet and hang out. Filmore's in Florence. Quaker State in Milford. Etc.

I know we talked in the othe thread about a possible day in G-Town at the Toyota Plant. This thread is more directed towards an informal "meet up, grab soem grub, drink some beer and talk about whatever."

What does everyone think? Any takers?

:rocker::rocker:

#3 ·
I'm down but Toyota is sending me to the Mississippi plant for 2 weeks so I may need a rain check.

#11 ·
Do we want to through a date and place out there...to see what response we can get? Say...Quaker Steak in Milford...August.....you guys pick, week day or weekend?

Sent from my C771 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#12 ·
Not the weekend of the 11th.. I recommend everyone go camping that weekend to watch the meteor showers..

This weekend sounds good to me though.. :D I know it's not August, but if we're just getting together to eat and BS and then go to an off-road park not a whole lot of coordinating needs to take place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.