Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Badlands run Sunday Aug 3

15K views 116 replies 17 participants last post by  MAD MIKE 
#1 ·
I have been out of town for a few weeks and about to head back to IN. Wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a Badlands run on Sunday Aug 3rd?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: thegrillebadgestore
#3 ·
Yes that is the place. It has stuff for all levels, easy to hard trails.

#5 ·
We normally wheel from 9-10am till close. You are more than welcome to come and go as you want. They have a food shack that serves burgers and sodas. It still a few weeks out so just let me know who wants to meet up.

#6 ·
Will keep this in mind. I think that is the weekend of Brian's class reunion, but I may not be back in time from a work trip to go with him to that.

#10 ·
That works, hope you can work it in. On a side note, did you ever workout that frontend rattle when you were going over bumps? I had the same problem and figured out what it is.

#12 ·
#14 ·
I can understand the Sunday thing, that's how Saturdays are for me. Have to work every Saturday.

We may have a good size group show up!

#20 ·
Looks like I will be able to make this one. My son will be home on leave that week, so darn it, I will have to miss Hubby's class reunion and stay home to spend time with the kid and take him wheeling! :)

#40 ·
Sounds like a good plan! :)
So the weather looks great for Sunday!
Who all is in?
I plan on getting there between 9-10 and will have one passenger.

#23 ·
Hope you can make it. My son is going to be home on leave and with me that day and really wants to see your FJ40!

#29 ·
4 hour drive for me but if Toyota gives me the weekend off I may just be able to make it.

Reactions: fjen
#35 ·
I'll know my work schedule by Tuesday. Then i can give an answer.
Also do you need a whip flag there and were can I get one.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#37 ·
GREAT PEOPLE OF THE BADLANDS........

I have my schedule and I'm down. Since I live an hour more south than Cinci I am driving up Saturday afternoon and will get a hotel. I have been to the SIA plant in Lafayette a few times this year working on the model change there so I may stay there. If any of you fine people want to meet for dinner Saturday please PM me or text me at (812) 701-2368. Leave your name when you text me so I know who you are. I am looking forward to meeting new people and wheeling with Jim and Bruzer again. Thou Jim and I just wheeled 2 weeks ago..:grin

#42 ·
Add your name to the list so we have an easy check:

1. Jake (from State Farm)
2. Jeepconvert
3. fjen

#43 ·
4. MAD MIKE
5. jwhaley from Louisville
6. Bruzer from cinci

#45 ·
1. Jake (from State Farm)

2. Jeepconvert

3. fjen

4. MAD MIKE

5. jwhaley from Louisville

6. Bruzer from cinci

7. INsr5runner (Mike blue Fj40)

we'll be there around 10. CB channel 14?

I'm headed up Saturday afternoon and getting a hotel if anyone wants to get together for diner and an adult beverage let me know.

#49 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.