Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

So...I did this today

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Baddawg 
#1 ·
Bilstein 5100 just to level, Camburg UCAs, Icon 2.0 in the rear. this is fun. allpro rear links coming next week, also received my ricoche airdam the other day, but the lights I ordered almost a month ago still haven't come, I wont as of yet name the company that I ordered the lights from, but I am starting to feel like perhaps I was ripped off. seeing I never introduced myself, I am a new FJ owner, 07 6 speed,

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome... nice job on your mods.

#5 ·
Welcome to the show. :cheers:

Have you contacted the company you ordered from? Has your CC been charged yet? If you have been charged and you feel you are getting the run around, you may want to start thinking about protesting the charge and finding somewhere else to get your lights from.

If you haven't been charged yet, maybe they are backordered. Either way the company should be telling you whats going on. Don't wait to long to follow up on it.

It's good of you not to name them YET. But if you are getting the run around and feel that they are humping the k9 and don't get anywhere, please call them out and let us know. I for one like to here about how a company does and when I find one I like I stick with them, Which will work out well for Diode. (shameless plug).

One question though, is it a forum vendor?

Reactions: Mt6972
#8 ·
I have been charged, and I have made contact, he had assured me that they would arrive by the end of the week. (last week) they have not arrived as of yet. due to my trusting nature I will wait this week and see, after this week, I will call and notify the bank, I have done a search on this forum and have not seen them mentioned here, bad or good. this was my first purchase since getting my FJ and was not familiar with this forum at the time, so I just dove in and ordered from this company without the advice of people here, well, live and learn, I hope its just a glitch or a serious back order, either way, I will keep you posted, thanks

#6 ·
Welcome!!
Nice rig!!..gm

#9 ·
Welcome! Nice mods.

#11 ·
#12 ·
Welcome aboard from Park City Utah... Nice rig!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Welcome onboard, nice looking Fj and hope you enjoy modding it as much as everyone here does...it's real addicting! Have fun!

#15 ·
looks good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.