Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

where is the best place to buy parts and accessories?

6K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  babycruiser 
#1 ·
Howdy, just got a FJ for the wife a 07. it needs a few things the first thing I think is weather striping. most of the weather striping is wore out on both sides of both windows. where on line or brick and mortar is a good place to buy parts for our FJ?

#3 ·
Sparks TRD and pure fj have already treated me very well

#7 ·
PureFJ is a good site for finding common factory parts that wear out. I have a feeling a lot of the parts in the "Genuine Toyota Parts" section are there because he's needed to replace them. Makes it easy to find the right parts when it's organized like that as opposed to figuring out the part number yourself.

#8 ·
I've found that TRDparts4u is your best bet for standard stuff such as clips, tubing, and other stuff you usually have to go to a dealer for. Even with shipping they're still cheaper than my local dealer is. For aftermarket pureFJ is one of my favorites, Ray will definitely take care of you. I broke my CB antenna this year at summit and within 20 minutes of getting back to town he had me hooked up with a new one. I've dealt with many other vendors here too and they all seem to treat you right depending on what you want. I wouldn't hesitate to order from any of them.

#9 ·
I've also used TRDparts4u which is less than my local dealer even with shipping.

For heavy parts where the shipping is expensive, like front axle's, I order them from my local Toyota dealer. My dealer will not match the internet price but will work with the pricing and give me a discount that ends up being a little more money (less than $50) then TRDparts4u but I get the axle the next day. Worth the extra money for me.

Note: I have two Toyota dealers close by. One is willing to work with internet prices and the other is not.

#12 ·
Pure FJ is where I always go - GREAT Service, good prices, awesome selection . And on the rare occasion they don't have it - they will get it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.