Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

NJ FJ's

24K views 115 replies 41 participants last post by  PoTTaNz 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, new fj owner here in Sussex county. Lookin to see who has what and who did what with their rigs. Anyone do meets or what not in here, food n booze type affairs, as well as local spot rides? Shhhh ;)

Either way, cool to be in the club.:wave:

#4 ·
Not sure if you know of the fjnotheasters theres alot of guys from jersey in there...Like my buddy Ben who I didnt see told you that having a big easter run out a Rausch Creek

#9 ·
Was at Fireman Dans yesterday . lol saw a New blue FJ at tractor supply :wave:

#12 ·
South Plainfield, NJ here.... just a touch of snow on the ground, maybe an inch and a half.

If you ever, ever want to sell those wheels.... let me know.

#14 ·
is anyone interested in a meet and greet type event for some food n booze at any given location? i like buffalo wild wings, lots tv's to cover all sports. what yall think

#18 ·
Cool, seems like there is some interest. Is Sunday a good day for everyone? Not this sunday, but Sundays in general.

#21 ·
We've met up at the Sonic in Edison, The sushi place at Metro Park Mall, A Korean BBQ place, the Palisades Mall in NY and Grillestone by me in Scotch Plains. You may not get a huge turn out this close to the FJNE run. With the weather getting nicer we'll be looking to do more stuff.

#22 ·
Yeah, was assuming sometime in April, but just to get a few of the locals together to say hey, see some rigs, etc etc. glad to hear something like this already happens. I made this thread because I didn't seem to find a main nj only thread, so figured start one up and see where it goes. Most people in here seem like good people, so why not bs eat n booze with trucks :)

#24 ·
There are a few guys that are always willing to get together for a quick M&G.

Chris and I met up a few Sunday's ago so he could buy my BajaRack Jerry can mount. Next thing you know a group of women were buying us tequila shots. :cheers:

If your in South Plainfield your really close to me.

#25 ·
I work in cranford( well my office is there ) so I'm In That area often. I drive my sentra beater for work though

#31 ·
I'd definitely be in for another meet....

Does Buffalo Wild Wings work for everyone? There's one in rockaway, in rockaway mall lot. I thinks this should work as middle for ne, nw, and central locations?
Rockaway Mall is a little far for me, personally... I did that commute for 3+ years and it is almost always an hour and half.

There's a BWW in Bridgewater as well, also a Fuddruckers... would those work?

#28 ·
Does Buffalo Wild Wings work for everyone? There's one in rockaway, in rockaway mall lot. I thinks this should work as middle for ne, nw, and central locations?

#29 ·
I'd be in for a meet in Rockaway, less than an hour away.

#30 ·
Sounds good. Lets see who else is in.

Side note, anyone I the rested in my 265/75/16 rugged trails. Off my 2013 tacoma , on.y have 134 miles on them as of this post

#34 ·
Yeah Rockaway is kinda far for me too. There is a BWW in Watchung but I gotta be honest I wouldnt want to draw attention to our trucks in that parking lot. Yaknow something else I'd like to do is in the summer the Outback Steak House in Green Brooke has a car show every tuesday night. I'd love to see the looks on their faces if a bunch of us showed up.

#45 ·
Isnt there a Flyers game on or something. God I cant wait for baseball season so you south Jersey guys can focus on the Philly's and how bad the Eagles are gonna be next season so you stop bugging us and our harmless threads. :lol::lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.