Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Local area For Sale section for the NorthWest

229K views 2K replies 266 participants last post by  PNWFJC 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I saw someone in Colorado start a local area for sale section. So here is one for us. You can post up anything you might have for sale or trade FJ related or not.

Please edit your posts with a "sold" after you sell your item.

Make sure you include a price with you items for sale.

#2 ·
Re: Local area for sale section for the northwest.

Front bumper plastic, cover, fascia, wings. Best offer.

complete carpet mat set includes rear mat. Best offer

if your interested PM me, thanks.

#7 ·
Front bumper plastic, cover, fascia, wings. Best offer.

complete carpet mat set includes rear mat. Best offer

if your interested PM me, thanks.
Heads up, they will want you to post prices. You'll want to read the buy/sell section to see the requirements!

#3 ·
Subscribed

#4 ·

Subscribed for sure.

#5 · (Edited)

Also have, new Warn roller fairlead, new Warn 100 ft. 5/16 steel cable
best offer takes

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 ·

Subscribed

#19 ·

Front bumper skin, wings, and metal OEM bumper. Free to good home. Will not ship. come and get it.
If you take only 1 free bumper this summer... take Bernd's.

If you want ANOTHER one though, be sure to hit me up. Same rules apply, free but you gotta come get it.

I also have a couple of tire covers (both the 2007 and 2010 flavor) and a stock wiper fluid tank (2010)

#13 · (Edited)
5 Dunlop AT20's 265/70/17

**Tires SOLD**

Set of 5 Dunlop AT20's - 4 of them have 12k miles and the 5th never touched the road.

$150 takes them - will not ship local only Seattle/Eastside

Also have a set of factory running boards/steps (not sliders, dont know what they are called lol). These are the ones that mount to the frame not the body. No idea what they are worth, make offer.

If interested in either of the above, please shoot me a PM.

Attachments

#15 ·
***SOLD***

WTS: ONE brand new (spare, was always under the full cover) Stock P265/70/r17 Dunlop Grandtrek tire.

$50.

#17 ·
i have a complete bumper with less than 300 miles... i can seperate the pieces too..
I can't recall, black or silver? You came to Oregon without a bumper so I'm drawing a blank...

#20 ·

are any of the bumpers, wings...Black? If so im all over it!

#24 ·

are any of the bumpers, wings...Black? If so im all over it!
Silver wings on mine. In fact, I was considering using the front bumper as a test for blacking out the rear wings. I have an expedition bumper up front and I have decided that silver wings on the stock back don't match very well.

#22 ·

Is that stuff hard to paint? Would you be willing to help me paint my grille/light shroud thing too?

#23 ·

Is that stuff hard to paint? Would you be willing to help me paint my grille/light shroud thing too?
i could help you... just get like 3/4 cans of the stuff from home depot and some self etching primer From harbor freight or oreillys. i did it in a day and the best part of the bedliner stuff is its very forgiving, so even if you get runs it dry and you cant see them.

give me a call. ill send you my cell via PM... only thing i havent done are my bumper wings... and door handles...

i have time this weekend and its prime time cause if it doenst rain...

let me know if you need help!

#28 ·
I saw recently on CL a set...don't know if they are still available though, but you might check.

#29 ·

I had a set on CL but sold them to a guy in Portland.

#33 · (Edited)
#34 ·

If he had a black bumper it would have been gone in an hour. But, the color is all wrong except for a white FJ.

#37 · (Edited)

For sale are a few parts off the FJ:

Demello Offroad front flat top winch bumper. Been well used, little banged up, etc. Needs some time spend cleaning up and repainting. No hardware included. New is $725 + freight. FRONT BUMPER IS SOLD

Demello Offroad rock rails, at least I think they are. Scratched up a little, but overall good shape. No hardware included. New is $399 + freight. Asking $200

All Pro Offroad rear bumper. Been well used, little banged up. Was rhino lined or line x'd or something. No hardware included. Will need to be cleaned up. New is $549 + freight. REAR BUMPER IS SOLD!!!!!

$600 FOR ALL!!!!! Located in Auburn, WA.

John
253-939-5019

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.