Premium FJ Audio | Reference 400CF: DSP Amp + Subwoofer + Speakers + Plug & Play - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
 20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-08-2014, 10:31 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Arrow Premium FJ Audio | Reference 400CF: DSP Amp + Subwoofer + Speakers + Plug & Play

The OEM Audio Plus FJ Cruiser Sound Solution

We are proud to introduce the OEM Audio Plus complete audio experience for the FJ Cruiser discerning drivers. O+ currently offers one sound solution for the FJ vehicles: The Reference Series. We not only guarantee the quality and reliability of every OEM Audio Plus sound system, we are confident you will not find a better sound experience for the price.

Quick Links:
Product Page on O+ Store
($100 Off for FJC Forum members!! / Coupon code: "fjc")

Install Video
O+ on Instagram
O+ on Facebook

The Promise of OEM Audio Plus:

Each O+ System is designed from the ground up to deliver high fidelity sound reproduction without compromising your vehicle (i.e. space, functionality, integrity or warranty).

What do we mean by “high fidelity sound?” We believe in sound reproduction accurate to the recording artist’s intent. Experience your music to fullest without any frequencies (High, Mids or Lows) misrepresented. Each system is tuned specifically based on the acoustics of the vehicle, radio output and performance of our components.

All O+ solutions adhere to the philosophy of minimalism. Our engineers design solutions that are Ideal, Simple and Tailored for each vehicle. These convictions result in Plug and Play, Drop-In and Ease of Install components (No cutting, splicing, soldering). The moment you plug in your O+ system you will experience our signature sound results (No tinkering necessary).

Features / Specifications:
- FJ specific design and tuning
- D.I.Y. Plug and play installation – Reference 400CF

SIGNATURE TUNING
- Tuned exclusively for the vehicle acoustics of the FJ Cruiser
- Vehicle undergoes extensive acoustic measuring
- Every component (both stock and O+) is measured to determine the influence of the interior acoustics of the vehicle.
- Objective adjustments only go so far the final O+ sound is only achieved through extensive listening sessions amongst our sound engineers and O+ peers.
- Experience full dynamic sound reproduction from the front woofers (factory or O+) without the rattle commonly associated with the factory system.

AMPLIFICATION (2)

8 Channel 32-Bit DSP Power Amplifier
- 360 Watts RMS (Continuous / @ 2-ohms)
- Cirrus-Logic 32-Bit Digital Signal Processing
- Real-time system diagnosis for trouble-free operation
- Meets all OEM standards including AEC-Q100

Dedicated Subwoofer Amplifier
- 180 Watts RMS (Continuous / @ 1-ohms)
- Low Voltage / Short Circuit Protection

- OEM grade: reliable performance & operation for the life of your vehicle.
- Programed O+ Signature Sound (Experience unmatched audio the moment you plug it in)
- Clean, unadulterated, undistorted power.
- Mounts using existing hardware locations just above the driver side kick panel.

1” FRONT TWEETER
- Designed specific to FJ for both accurate fitment and superior acoustic reproduction. Housed in one-piece precision milled aluminum baffle plate.
- Dramatically enhances music’s clarity and detail
- OEM Grade Drop-In speaker replacement (Toyota Spec factory connector).

- Silk soft dome
- 4-ohms
- 50W RMS (100 Peak)
- Sensitivity 91.8 dB (1 W,1M)
- Frequency Response: 3,000-20,000 Hz
- Built-in 6db/Oct. High Pass Filter
- Neodymium Magnet Structure

6 X 9” FRONT WOOFERS
- Engineered specific for the FJ both accurate fitment and superior acoustic reproduction
- Designed to compliment our 1” Soft Dome Tweeter, The O+ 6 X 9” Woofer provides ever-present bass without impeding vocals.
- OEM Grade Drop-In speaker replacement (same mounting, same connector)
- Carbon Fiber cone material for optimal performance.
- CF is the ideal speaker cone material able to reproduce complex musical passages with a wide dynamic range without inducing distortion even at extreme volume levels.
- 2-ohms
- 50W RMS (100 Peak)
- Sensitivity 90.2 dB (1 W,1M)
- Frequency Response: 50-12,000 Hz

QUICK-SYNC WIRING HARNESS
- Connects seamlessly to factory harness and radio
- Constructed of genuine OEM connectors (sourced from Tyco, Sumitomo and Yazaki) to ensure perfect connection and maintain 100% signal integrity every time.
- OEM Fuse Holder Assembly featuring element proof butt-connectors and built-in solder
- Weighs under 4lbs / 1.8kg

SUBWOOFER SYSTEM
- 8" Dual Voice-Coil Woofer (1.2 + 1.2 ohms impedance)
- Genuine Carbon Fiber Cone Woofer
- RMS (200 Peak)
- Sensitivity 88.9dB (1 W,1M)
- Frequency Response: 20 -1000 Hz

- UniSub 14 Liter Sealed Fiberglass Enclosure
- Tailored minimalist design: All your vehicle's space, all your music's bass
- Weighing in at 11.3lbs / 5.10kg
- Mounts utilizing existing hardware locations (no drilling necessary)

Standard Enclosure Finish (w/ O+ Trail Team Logo)

Factory Color Match Enclosure option (+$200 / 14 Day Lead-time)

Compatibility:
• 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Price:
Reference 400CF Retail/MSRP: $1399 (+tax to California Residents)
$100 Off for FJC Forum members!!!
(Link to Product page with discount applied)

Where to buy:
- Direct through O+.com
- 6 Month Financing available through PayPal Bill Me Later (More Details)

Installation
FJ Cruiser | Reference 400CF Step by Step Install

Warranty:
3 year / 36,000 Miles from the date of receipt (operational failure). All components are subject to co-exchange. We stand by the quality and functionality of all O+ systems.

Shipment:
All FJ Cruiser Reference 400CF solutions are made-to-order. Systems typically ship within 7-14 days after order is placed. Reference Series prices include standard ground freight in the continental US ONLY. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and any International order will have additional freight charges. Shipping quote available via: shipping@oemaudioplus.com

The Uniqueness of OEM Audio Plus

We are sensitive to the way your car is designed. The Reference 400CF solution is a true OEM-Grade solutions that delivers premium audio the moment you plug it in and leaves your car functioning the way it should off the lot.

We don't sell "parts" -- We provide a turn-key sound experience. We only design and offer products that guarantee premium quality, ease of installation and enjoyment ----- We built this product for you!

This is not aftermarket. This is beyond aftermarket. This is OEM Audio Plus.

We welcome and encourage all questions, comments and requests!! However we can provide the best experience - Send us a PM, Email experience@oemaudioplus.com or Call us 855-636-6346

Last edited by oemaudioplus; 07-17-2015 at 10:12 AM. Reason: 2015 Update
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-09-2014, 07:38 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Re: Premium FJ Audio | Reference 400CF: DSP Amp + Subwoofer + Speakers + Plug & Play

I've heard this system in person and it sounds real good. I was on the fence about getting this system since they are somewhat local to me but the price is what has me on hold. If you have the cash I would definitely recommend it sounds great with the stock stereo.
oemaudioplus likes this.
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Forum Regular

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Re: Premium FJ Audio | Reference 400CF: DSP Amp + Subwoofer + Speakers + Plug & Play

One day I want to upgrade my head unit to an aftermarket Android Auto unit. Will this work with aftermarket head units?
oemaudioplus likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-11-2014, 10:44 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Thanks for your feedback @rhino420 ! We value your experience and hope to perfect your audio in the near future.
@MitchMel , Absolutely! Each O+ solution is tuned specifically for the acoustics of your vehicle and output characteristics of your head-unit. Were you considering a specific Android unit? (CA-FI is great from our research time with this unit).
rhino420 likes this.
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-12-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
oemaudioplus previously said: View Post
Thanks for your feedback @rhino420 ! We value your experience and hope to perfect your audio in the near future.
You can perfect my sound by pming me a killer deal on a set up ha-ha.. it will make my experience a lot better ha-ha You can even sticker up my rig free advertising at all the local meet ups in So Cal. 4wd events Just say'n
daltondrose and oemaudioplus like this.

Last edited by rhino420; 08-12-2014 at 06:33 PM.
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-15-2014, 10:11 AM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)

Great to see y'all venture into the FJ market. I also have a BRZ and have considered your system for that car, and from everything I've read on the BRZ/FR-S forums FJ owners should be very happy to have this option available to them.
oemaudioplus likes this.

My Build: WHOOP '12

Special thanks to the following vendors:
-Ricochet Offroad
-Metal-Tech
-TRDparts4U
-URD
-Brave Motorsports
-FJNewb
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-15-2014, 11:28 AM

Quote:
rhino420 previously said: View Post
You can perfect my sound by pming me a killer deal on a set up ha-ha.. it will make my experience a lot better ha-ha You can even sticker up my rig free advertising at all the local meet ups in So Cal. 4wd events Just say'n
Got the "like" now waiting for the pm got my cc out and waiting...
oemaudioplus likes this.
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 12:03 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Wink Re: Premium FJ Audio | Reference 400CF: DSP Amp + Subwoofer + Speakers + Plug & Play

Quote:
rhino420 previously said: View Post
waiting...
Killer deal on the way @rhino420 . For you and the entire fjcruiserforums community!!
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 12:08 PM

sweet hope its soon.
oemaudioplus likes this.
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 12:45 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

The fjcruiserforums community asked for it, We listened:

Early Adopter Group Buy | Once and for All

Please reserve all questions and comments regarding the Group Buy for that thread and keep this Product Showcase thread for questions/requests regarding the product.

Cheers!
@rhino420 @Muvovr @football751 @Voight Kampff @Briareos

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Supporting Vendors > OEM Audio Plus

Tags
6x9 , amp , amplifier , audio , dsp , install , music , oem , oem audio plus , plug and play , radio , sound system , speakers , stereo , subwoofer , woofer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.