Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Which photo of an FJ in the Snow is your Favorite?

November 2013 FJCF.com Photo Contest Voting Thread!

21K views 35 replies 22 participants last post by  dian11 
#1 ·
The theme for November 2013 was "Best Picture of an FJ in the snow!". Theme will change in future months so don't feel left out.

The winner of the contest
1. Will be given a custom user title noting they are the "November Photo Contest winner"....perhaps a trophy on the title too if we can figure out how to do that.
2. Will have their winning photo on the opening splash page of FJCruiserForums.com
3. Photo will be included in the 2014 Forum Calendar
4. Winner will receive a free copy of the 2014 Forum Calendar

If any soliciting for votes is detected, the photo will be removed from the contest.

See less See more
#13 ·
:) :blueblob:

#8 ·
I am in this one, but I declare now I will lose! There is some very serious competition! There are several I'd be honored to lose to! You guys brought your A game on this contest. I would appreciate it if most of you would withdraw so i have a chance! As it stands now, I don't!

#12 ·
Is there a link for buying the calender that can be inserted in the first post?

I'd really like to buy one.

This whole FJ Cruisers calender thing is really something Member submissions being voted for by fellow members to create something useful and decorative that becomes the face of the club.

Nice.:cheers:

#19 ·
I will be pulling pricing together for it next week. I'll have a link posted for pre-orders the first or second week of December. There will still be a December contest and Cover contest before the Calendar is printed. I will do my best to get it printed and ready for distribution before Christmas.

If anyone happens to own a printing company and is open to working a good deal for the forum members please contact me. I have a few folks in Houston that I use, but would rather see the whole thing come from forum members :cheers:

#14 ·
Well, there are many awesome submissions!!!!
I didn't even vote for my own :rofl:
But you better practice this winter, because IF I get snow :)lol:) you're going to have some real competition next year !!!!! :rofl:

#15 ·
they're all good, but #9 says it all to me …
:bigthumb:

#16 ·
What I love, is that even in just snow and trees, you can see the diversities in climates, an awesome tribute to the FJ, from sea to shining sea, Alaska, Canada, and everywhere in between :cheers: and NOT ONE DAMN MALL IN THE LOT !!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

#18 ·
Randy now that you busted me out, my pic is from Colorado! Taken at the Schubarth loop. The mountains have the snow, but it's all I got that looked any good! That pic cost me my fender. So I paid for it, but can't win with it. You are right I won't win. I wrote that earlier myself. But wait until they ask for a desert pic! I'll be all up in that!:lol:

#20 ·
I vote 8, great shots everyone!

#26 ·
It was between 5 & 8 for me. Action shots > Poser shots and those two were the best, IMO. Hood luck to all entries!

#29 ·
i want to be the first to say congratulations to fjess! You have blown the competition out of the water! I know the contest is not over, but you are so far ahead, it should be a mercy ruling!
x2 !!!

#30 ·
Nice pics for the November contest. :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.