Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Post your Iceberg White Pics

310K views 630 replies 274 participants last post by  HunNomad 
#1 ·
I have searched this section and I keep coming up short for this color.
I'm trying to decide on Black or iceberg white FJ.
Is the iceberg white the same color as the roof?

Post them if you got them.

#3 ·
#5 ·
:rocker:

Reactions: OK T&C and gmurrell
#7 ·
I actually registered to try and get this thread moving. I desperately want an iceberg white FJ. I know there are owners on here with them but they seem shy or something and don't post pics. I saw a scanned pic on here somewhere of the 2010 white TRD edition. It looks killer I just want it in 4x4. Any modded non TT white FJ's out there? I'm not hating on the TT but I'm most likely buying new.

#10 ·
Almost bought a Iceberg instead of the Army Green.

Iceberg is a nice color, especially with a aftermarket roof rack and all the silver parts blacked out and a 3" lift kit! And a red Hi-lift jack hanging off the roof rack would look good also.

For me personally if I got a Iceberg, I would also black out the White Center Dash Board.

Sounds like you really want a Iceberg, so go for it!

#11 ·
Yep I already decided to get a white fj. I still want to see pics though... I need inspiration on what to do to mine.

I know for sure I want to copy the 08 TT. I love the blacked out look with the white.

I have to wait untill late may to get my fj though.

#12 ·
just got mine last week. Ill be blacking it out starting today. Probably start with handles and mirrors. Not sure if I want to remove the bumper caps/wings or black them out. Ill probably black the rear ones, however.

#15 ·
I own a 2008 Trail Teams Special Edition that I purchased in February 2008

The "build your Toyota" web site at the time when I was searching for my FJ said the color was "Iceberg White".

Issue # 04 of the 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser sales booklet refers to it as "all-white with black trim".

The sticker that was attached to the window when I picked it up states that the color is "warm white".

The retail sales invoice provided by the dealership lists the color as "warm white".

Therefore, while I would like to post a photo of my 2008 TTSE FJ Cruiser, I will decline since mine is not "Iceberg White".

The reason you do not see many of the 2008 TTSE FJ's on the road...is because "IT WAS A SPECIAL EDITION".
TTSE stands for Trail Teams Special Edition.
Toyota only made 3200 or so of them for 2008.
And each dealership was only allowed to order one or two based upon their prior years sales history.
(Toyota has around 1,445 stores in the USA. Therefore each region of the country near a Toyota dealership only had a couple of all-white TTSE for that region. That is why you don't see that many of them.)

Iceberg White is a standard color for 2010. But it comes without the blacked out trim from the factory (the 2010 trim is silver just like all of the others).
So you will probably start to see more all-white FJ's in your neck of the woods now that it is no longer a special edition for 2010.

The 2008 TTSE FJ Cruiser is a part-time 4x4 system.
The white is "monotone"...meaning that it is the same color white as the roof.

#32 ·
Just so you know every "Iceberg White" is actually Warm White- My 2010invoice and sticker says the same thing.:cheers:

As far as being "special" well thats a package option that was limited as it is each year offered. So you are correct there:rocker:

For 2010, with production numbers likley to be less than the 11,941 sold in 2009 (Vs 28,688 sold in 2008) its more likley a 2010 Warm White 4x4 FJ Cruiser will be more "special" as in more rare since Toyota claims it will produce approximtly 30% of the 2010 FJ's in Army Green. So if you do the math (My Brain hurts:lol:), that leaves 5 additional colors to chose from to make the other 70% or roughly 1400- 1600 if evenly distributed (that includes the Sandstorm TT).

So im not so sure Im jumping on the "black-out phenom" thats all over this forum since it makes mine special for not being blacked out and being 4x4. But who knows it may 'bite me":lol:

Either way you slice it, we can all agree on one thing- White FJ's look the best clean or dirty( although next to any other white truck made- they always look dirty:rofl: - must be the "warmness") Maybe they stopped naming it "Warm" on the sales adds because of global wining and wanted to be PC and call it "Iceberg":lol:

Ill post some pics up next month when I get my Rocktek Bumper, winch, lights, Bushwacker Pocket flairs,Sway Away coil overs and Total Chaos UCA's

Its nice to see a thread devoted to the white FJ's since it seems every other color has one:clap:

:cheers:

#25 ·
:rocker: summit 09

#28 · (Edited)
2010--2WD--Upgrade 2 package:

#29 ·
Here is my 2010 FJ. only a couple hundred miles on it so far, and no real mods for off-roading yet. I installed some 55W HID bi-xenon headlights for better lighting, and some PIAA 115db horns. Here are some pix at night.

I just sold my old rims from my previous car. I hope to get some wheels and a lift soon...

#34 ·
It looks good though I do like the "googly eye" comment. My wife thinks the factory fog lamps mounted on the bumper looks like a mustang front end on roids:lol: